MU update

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Yanno... for Hasbro to be "transferring the same figures to a different line" or whatever, I've picked up the Captain America and the Iron Man. They kinda suck. Cap is just the comic based version from the Captain America movie line and believe me, it's kinda bad.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
Yanno... for Hasbro to be "transferring the same figures to a different line" or whatever, I've picked up the Captain America and the Iron Man. They kinda suck. Cap is just the comic based version from the Captain America movie line and believe me, it's kinda bad.

That isn't the line they are transferring to. That's the Avengers Assemble cartoon line. It has 2 sub-lines: one 5 POA at $5.99 & one more articulated at $9.99.

The brand NEW line is not even out yet. Only 2 figures were announced Grim Reaper & Hyperion. It will be the same as Marvel Universe but stamped Avengers so that stores "will order them".

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
That isn't the line they are transferring to. That's the Avengers Assemble cartoon line. It has 2 sub-lines: one 5 POA at $5.99 & one more articulated at $9.99.

The brand NEW line is not even out yet. Only 2 figures were announced Grim Reaper & Hyperion. It will be the same as Marvel Universe but stamped Avengers so that stores "will order them".

can we get a Joe if we call it Avengers? :thumbsup:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If they'd crossover Joe and TF movies, they'd order Joes for sure...but then the Joes would also look like a$$...

Pack the TFs with proper Joes, and the Joes with an "essential" TF part and make us trade!

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
haha yeah, the 6' part, plus the mention of a larger scale, and the new Marvel Legends series being labeled as "infinite" for the movie releases and such. Again, I really hope I'm wrong! haha

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Wow, that line up sucks.

This douchebag is Grim Reaper?