On the Workbench

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Anyone happen to have the pack gear from the pets? Backpacks,and all that? I got the heads from the aquarium,not the figures unfortunately. They're a little too much to buy at the moment...I'm going to cast these torsos,and upper arms in brown as well..I have the chain from the SDCC ravage I plan to shrink just a tad,and cast multiples for their necks.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
The pets came with backpacks,she kinda used them as pack mules,lol.

I can easily shrink those to 1:18 to the two bare torsos I plan to use...

Unfortunately I have the flashback figure Michonne. It's the same figure from the set,only it comes with the pet's heads in a aquarium. I haven't seen the set for less then $50,and the single carded pets are over $30 each!

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Ah...pets. I was thinking like a JOE animal or something that had a bomb bag. *shrugs*

My cousins have those. I'd borrow them and send them your way except they live quite aways away from me.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I'd be affraid to touch it! lol. I know he cherishes it. I almost bought the home alone kid at TRU! Almost...just can't think what I'd do with it afterwards.

I love that Ron Burgundy.

It's meh,...it's a cunt hair too small IMO. I'll rerun it next weekend from the previous shrink. I notice it...just like the penny dreadful chick. The last pic is actually a different shrink. The second pic it's slightly smaller. I ran outta shrink stuff,or I'd have done it yesterday. I have around a dozen ML heads that need a fractional shrink,so enough for a batch finally.

Punched off those heads. They should be there Wednesday.

Good deal! I won't be there till Friday,lol. I'll let ya know tho.

Last edited:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I offered a while ago but...

So yeah, if theres a risk, and Contraband says there is...

Too bad the parted out heads you can buy on ebay are so pricey.

$60...little too steep for me. And the one guy selling casts of the head on eBay for $15 are garbage.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I offered a while ago but...

So yeah, if theres a risk, and Contraband says there is...

Too bad the parted out heads you can buy on ebay are so pricey.

Whoa now! No risk! Lol! Just sayin I know your attached,AND you just bought the car! A headless Marty wouldn't work out even if it was a week! Plus,we are dealing with the PO! Shit gets fucked up all the time,...I don't wanna get involved in all that,lol

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Can anyone suggest a good head for Matt Murdock (With round glasses) & a Prof X body to go with it?

(Dam you DareDevil series, another custom on the list.)

I have a spare stock professor X,both loose&carded. Pick your poison!:trollface:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Whoa now! No risk! Lol! Just sayin I know your attached,AND you just bought the car! A headless Marty wouldn't work out even if it was a week! Plus,we are dealing with the PO! Shit gets fucked up all the time,...I don't wanna get involved in all that,lol

I read back and remembered why it didn't work out last time...your lack of interest. It was on me. I didn't wanna burden you. I don't blame ya considering you have no love for the character and shrinking that big ole noggin can get expensive.

I'd like to be able to send ya something that could benefit YOU considering i'll be mooching a Ron Burgundy head off ya.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Contra do you still need that Baroness skirt? Its been what, 6 months or something like that...holy shit time flies when you commute your ass off.

How about a Beavis and Butthead?

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Yeah I need the skirt! I get a lot of people that offer stuff,then disappear,only to randomly appear in the mail,lol.

I read back and remembered why it didn't work out last time...your lack of interest. It was on me. I didn't wanna burden you. I don't blame ya considering you have no love for the character and shrinking that big ole noggin can get expensive.

I'd like to be able to send ya something that could benefit YOU considering i'll be mooching a Ron Burgundy head off ya.

I really don't need anything right now. I'm going to start on the newest Mocking bird figure soon. I just ordered mondo materials,and am going to drop a couple hundred heads on eBay to finance it. Going head to toe with her. I bought 3 of her to chop up,incase I botch the lower torso,plus I need a set of joints seperate from the limbs....once up pull her off I'm doing ML winter solder BW head to toe. I have 3 of her stashed. She wasn't $16each tho,so I'm practicing on mocking bird. I've already done several torsos,an arm,and a leg..so I'm confided I can pull it off.

Last edited:

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I received an email from a very attractive woman over a prospect of dating. At the same time, I received a PM from Contraband.

I opened Contraband's

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Man,are your priorities screwed up! lol! Pussy>everything else. That mentality could be why my money is so effed all the time tho! Between the 4 that live with me,the grown one that still begs like a homeless vet,and the two random ones in oh10 that their mothers pinch my check like a sack of weed I'm surprised I can afford this hobby at all sometimes:trollface:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Working on these. Also have a HUGE batch to do of fractional change I didn't take a pic of...literally cunt hair shrinks,lol. Mostly older unfinished ML heads I've worked on for months,the last penny dreadful head,and some weird older ML head someone sent me...

Here's the first 2 batches. Redoing anchorman from an earlier shrink with the dr who heads again...also have a GOT head to add to that.

Then hitting Asty again with more SW,and half shrank 7" stuff..Asty I didn't make enough material when working with it last time,and since its for the wife,she can wait..not looking foward to painting all that shit on a painted white helmet at 1:18 either.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I don't think so. It's around 7" scale. I've also asked him about TWD,and I don't think that's his thing...if I had to guess I'd say it's Neca something,...maybe night of the living dead or something. I'll have to ask.

I have SO MANY open mouthed zombie sculpts in my little inventory I wish they made a Noah figure to pose with them!! Have him smooshed up against something clear,and them just eating him alive! I was already sick of the character 5 seconds after he was introduced. Seeing him go out like that,and thinking an ate up Noah Walker is probably still walking around in that building amuses me for some reason,lol. It's all "don't let my fallen homeboys be walkers,it's not dignified" to "fuck Noah,he'll be aight" :trollface:

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
No NECA figure I'm familiar with, and certainly not TWD-related.

Looks like he sent you the Megan Fox whore head, too.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Yup! She'll be my new Baroness over the stylized resized FSS head I'm using now.

The most nerve wrecking part of all this..

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Well, shit on me. I don't give a toss about NoES, so I totally missed that. Yeah, I messed with Galadriel's hair a tiny bit, and figured it would come off fairly easily. When you get done with these I'd really like to see a shot of all the casts you have available.

While doin' my walk the other day I came up with a great ARW Soil Ghost. Just need a damn skull!

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That Megan Fox noggin is actually a nice looking sculpt. Wouldn't expect that since she f'ed herself up with plastic surgery.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
:trollface: I'd still fuck her tho.

When you get done with these I'd really like to see a shot of all the casts you have available.

So would I! lol. I don't even know what all I have at this point. I don't always make copies of stuff beyond the originals,and there's dozens of heads I've never posted or shared,mostly ML tho...torsos too! My photobucket isn't right or I'd post some. It's having issues loading&deleting? I add a pic,and it adds like 40 of the same pic,then won't let me delete the extras,locks up on uploads..podding me off!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Marvel select Cable commission

Exists in two sizes...there's a smaller size made for the roadblock body too.

Misc TWD heads...there's T-Dog,Hershel,and several others I've never released

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
What head is that next to Tyreese, Maggie and Hershel. Female, looks like she has braids/cornrows.