Meddatron
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did I already let you know I got the fig and heads?...I thought I did, but I don't see it anywhere...anyway, thanks!...that Trapjaw head is spectacular!...I think it'd be awesome on a Hercules body if it wasn't so big...maybe I'll try it on a Gladiator since he's all pretty big...

Gotta get better at taking photos...here is the dio with some WIP Cobra troopers...need to drybrushs some frost on them i think...
    It came today!! WOW it is way bigger than I thought! Thanks for donating it as a prize! I am almost done with some Cobra Arctic troops...will have to work on pics using the dio! :D
    If you plan to color the torso green, I'd say the SE would be better...unless you swap out the shoulder and elbow joints for green ones which actually might be the best way to go...
    Holy heck that was fast!

I've had that for a while and completely forgot about it until you said it...I wasn't even sure I still had him...I was so happy to see that I did, for your sake :)
    Thanks, Medd. I really have been trying to be a better customizer...working on details and taking my time...Plus getting better with taking the pics helps. :p
    great - now I have to get all 3! Thanks - I rarely have time to watch TV and not many movies that come out these days interest me - far too much filth that isn't vital to the story in my opinion...any other suggestions/recommendations? :D
    hey Medd - saw your superman review...might have to pick that movie up and watch it. Have you seen any of the Batman animated stuff? I saw dark night 1 and 2 at walmart and have been tempted to pick them up...
    Sweet! I need to look over that PM to see what figures I have that you want besides that CC.

Got some ideas planned for those buildings! Muhaha!
    Haha...James Woods is the man...love him on Family Guy...

I also love WW in Crisis...she's so bada$$!...her moves are and toughness are just awesome!
    Story?...hmmm...that's freaking tough as heck...hell, even trying to pick a fave animation is tough...story though, it'd be one of the Justice League ones...I love when they are all together...probably the Frontier one...I loved how huge WW was in that one...and the animation is just too cool also...but man, I really dig the JLA one where they are stuck in the alternate universe...
    I just watched it a couple weeks ago with my nephew...man I LOVE DC animation...so beautiful!
    Whoa whoa whoa!...I need Supes and Bizarro to be in the same film fighting each other...Lobo?...meh
    Yeah, it was very cool...Brainiac looked super cool...I loved when Supes punched him square in the face...

I'd really like to see Bizzaro as a main villian and not in a Superfriends way...but a more bada$$ way...
    I LOVED Superman: Unbound!...cartoons look so unbelievably beautiful in 1080p!..."HD" TV, not so much...

But anyway, so good!...woulda liked to see more of Supergirl kicking a$$ though
    Got the zombie today. Flawless paint aps, and the droopy eye is a great touch. Thanks!!
    Wait...are you saying you have a bluray hard copy already?!...it doesn't come out until may 7th...
    Yeah, my original response included me talking about my baby girl, but there was a limit to how many characters the message could be. So, I figured I would just include the pertinent information instead of boring you with me talking about my daughter, lol. So true about the money. Between nearly 10 doctor visits already this year, an ER visit, the likelihood of her having to get tubes, and of course childcare, the wallet has definitely taken a hit. Ouch! But she's worth every penny :).

I'll have to check and see the stuff you've posted during my hiatus.
    No problem at all, Medd! I try not to espouse my religious views on here, or any toy forum, as the conversations can sometimes get heated and with things being read, instead of actually heard, it's hard to convey certain emotions and idiosyncracies in mannerisms that are usually picked up in actual conversations, and can lead to someone taking offense, when it wasn't meant to be. But I do try to be informative where I feel I can be (such as in that post) :).

I'd love to have a candid conversation with you as well, man! I'll admit that I don't have all of the answers and I know there are a lot of tough questions when it comes to my faith, but I love talking about Jesus and the Word of God with anyone that has questions.

I'm doing good, man! I haven't had as much time for customs, but I do plan on getting started back on them soon. I can't believe it's almost been a year since my last Joe custom. How are you doing?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…