AngelForge updates

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
BTW,

MT 111 goes with MH 560
and
MT 99 (t-shirt collar) or MT 100 (no t-shirt) goes with MH 559
I'll add a related link in the listings for you guys.

Here they are in action (BY THE TALENTED TRAVIS):

Traves said:
Just'a good ol' boys...never meanin' no harm. Beats all you never saw....been in trouble with the law since the day they was born..... YeeeeHaaaaw!!!

In time i hope to improve on my face painting and learn dry brush style, but for now I have a friend redoing these for display. I also intend to get a better camera. For now thanks for viewing and enjoy. All feedback is welcomed.

Recipe:
Krexx heads and torsos
GI Joe arms and upper legs
Wolverine lower legs and boots

RETRO FAVORITES WAVE 1: BO & LUKE DUKE

Last edited:

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
I have the ZV cast parts in hand and they are friggin' awesome.

That's all the artist :), you did a great job with them. We did add the shop by artist section to make sure credit is given to the right creator. So if you are a fan of DarkHorse or another sculptor you can go straight to their portfolio. We still need to cross check a few of the older listings, so if anybody sees something we missed, please drop us a pm and let us know.

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
Are Male Head #0515 and Male Head #0487 the same cast?

No they are similar, but those pictures are of the original sculpts (you can see Krexx used different colored epoxy). MH487 has the emblem shifted more off center. MH515 has a more worn face with hints of stubble and scars. I would need to pm him to get the story behind these (when they were made, reference source or free-sculpt, etc.).

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I've got 1:15th and 1:18th...I think Joe sized figs look better next to the 1:18th, but no way hell will they fit inside...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I agree. Standing beside is more important, though.

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
No they are similar, but those pictures are of the original sculpts (you can see Krexx used different colored epoxy). MH487 has the emblem shifted more off center. MH515 has a more worn face with hints of stubble and scars. I would need to pm him to get the story behind these (when they were made, reference source or free-sculpt, etc.).

No need to go through all that (unless you want to know for future reference). I just didn't want to buy the same head twice. Thanks.

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
There was interest in some grey aliens. Here is a preview:

There will be two versions, a tall one (joe sized, the pic above) and a short more roswell version. These are going to be dio props, so will only have 5 poa. This really was the only option given the very thin limbs. Please keep in mind with previews, it takes time to complete these, and this picture was from Krexx. We do not have them in hand yet, so they are still far from being released.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk and we shall receive!!!!! Thanks brother!! That just made my day, A whole kit no less. I am SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!

Whenever on the release. Knowing they are coming is great enough news. They could be static and I would still want them!!

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Got my latest order at the PO this morning.

Big Bear & Recoil are awesome.

Super excited about what I'm gonna make with the knife torso. Not gonna post it in WIPs cuz I might enter it in a contest at some point.

Also got the new female head wearing a beret and mic. I'm thinking Firewall but not sure.

And thanks for the bonus head!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
You don't make mistakes, you point them out...you take the time to proofread because you care, so you're not allowed to use the iPad excuse...

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
You don't make mistakes, you point them out...you take the time to proofread because you care, so you're not allowed to use the iPad excuse...

Never claimed I don't make mistakes. Hell, I make enough of them on here. Mine just aren't as often (or as amusing) as yours. :pirate:

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Hey fogger: