Anybody still collecting SW on here?

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Lol, looks... expensive... :troll:

My kids really enjoyed building their own lightsabers at Hollywood Studios when we were down a couple years back.

Everything is pricey, but Disney knows how to bring the fun. That's for sure.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Lol, looks... expensive... :troll:

My kids really enjoyed building their own lightsabers at Hollywood Studios when we were down a couple years back.

Everything is pricey, but Disney knows how to bring the fun. That's for sure.
Surprisingly it was only $10 with at least 50 parts to choose from. $8 if you made 2 and they had 3PO droid styles to boot.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Sounds like they'll be scaled and priced like the Bandai Tamashii Nations Movie Realization series, minus the cool samurai motif and actual quality. What could possibly go wrong? I definitely foresee these in post holiday clearance bins. Potential plus sides are they'll have better articulation and they might scale with NECA's stuff.

Pics at Toy Fair, then?

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
Yakface.com... Tried for a long time to register as a member so I can post and comment in the forums. Tried filling out registration, never got confirmation / activation emails, sent a few emails asking for help. Cricket... cricket... Just gave up.

Aug 22, 2011
Yakface.com... Tried for a long time to register as a member so I can post and comment in the forums. Tried filling out registration, never got confirmation / activation emails, sent a few emails asking for help. Cricket... cricket... Just gave up.
^
I’ve had that problem on other sights, it’s like they don’t want you to join