Anybody still collecting SW on here?

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Lol, looks... expensive... :troll:

My kids really enjoyed building their own lightsabers at Hollywood Studios when we were down a couple years back.

Everything is pricey, but Disney knows how to bring the fun. That's for sure.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Lol, looks... expensive... :troll:

My kids really enjoyed building their own lightsabers at Hollywood Studios when we were down a couple years back.

Everything is pricey, but Disney knows how to bring the fun. That's for sure.

Surprisingly it was only $10 with at least 50 parts to choose from. $8 if you made 2 and they had 3PO droid styles to boot.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Sounds like they'll be scaled and priced like the Bandai Tamashii Nations Movie Realization series, minus the cool samurai motif and actual quality. What could possibly go wrong? I definitely foresee these in post holiday clearance bins. Potential plus sides are they'll have better articulation and they might scale with NECA's stuff.

Pics at Toy Fair, then?

Reactions: PROVOST

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
Yakface.com... Tried for a long time to register as a member so I can post and comment in the forums. Tried filling out registration, never got confirmation / activation emails, sent a few emails asking for help. Cricket... cricket... Just gave up.

saltymarine

Enlisted
Aug 22, 2011
Yakface.com... Tried for a long time to register as a member so I can post and comment in the forums. Tried filling out registration, never got confirmation / activation emails, sent a few emails asking for help. Cricket... cricket... Just gave up.
^
I’ve had that problem on other sights, it’s like they don’t want you to join

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Um, looks like they're aping Mezco's One:12 styling?

Last edited:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014

Saw these at Walmart. There where around a dozen or so. So tempted,but other responsibilities prevail,....

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
They’re extremely common here. Every Walmart around me has anywhere from a couple to a couple dozen.

StarWars related,My son got an aquarium for Christmas,and now we both want a bigger tank,lol. One of his ideas was to sink toys down in it...after giving it some thought I’m thinking of gutting one of my Rogue One remote control AT-ACT toys since I have 3,lol... And sinking it into a tank probably 55 or 75 gallon depending on what Craigslist/Offer up comes up with.

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
Hasbro screws rust and copper will kill any invertebrates, so take that into consideration.

You know what doesn't have any metal parts, and would look awesome sunken in a giant aquarium? The USS Flagg. All you need is $$$$$$$$$$... But I know, we're supposed to be talking about SW here.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I have a 100 gallon right now, just downsized from a 125.

You'd probably need to clean them pretty often if you put them in there..to keep them recognizable. Could be cool though. The FLAGG idea would be cool, even partial (to reflect it breaking up on the bottom). Need some skeletons and rusted B.A.T.S.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Looks like Rogue One figures are showing up at Dollar Tree stores, if you somehow missed out on those masterpieces of toy design..

YautjaClanLeader

Sep 2, 2018
Tampa, FL
I can't find any 3.75 inch figures in my local area. Central FL is barren when it comes to finding anything like that. I've found tons of 6" Finn's, Ticos, and Reys. I could fill landfills with them, I've found so many.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
There's a few animated series figures, and some of those 5poa figures in tubes at Wal-Mart, but that's about it. The majority of 3.75 stuff got clearanced out right after Christmas.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Plenty of Resistance figures, and Mimban Stormtroopers are warming like Rose.