Anybody still collecting SW on here?

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
These do absolutely nothing for me. Why are these popular? What's the appeal? I wouldn't want x-mas themed TFs or Joes either. Imagine, Optimus Prime with antlers or candy cane cobra commander... it just feels wrong.

I like my toys to stay in their lane.
Wives cannot argue that they are not Christmas decorations. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: nacho

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
These do absolutely nothing for me. Why are these popular? What's the appeal? I wouldn't want x-mas themed TFs or Joes either. Imagine, Optimus Prime with antlers or candy cane cobra commander... it just feels wrong.

I like my toys to stay in their lane.
Oh Funko has the Christmas Optimus prime already (megaton too?)

Also as far as I can tell they aren’t popular.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Someone on TFW asked the price, and when someone told him, I thought they were throwing out an absurdly high guess just for comedic effect. It was several more hours before I realized he was telling the truth.

I thought the $50 Tantive IV one-sided hallway was absurd, so when I saw this, I thought it would have an MSRP of $100, maybe $129 on the high side. $230 is just laughable. That's nearly half what the 5 ft sail barge cost. But this is a 20" playset.

I halfway think this was going to be the next SW haslab but they punted to a pulse exclusive at a high price just to keep from having another Rancor debacle that sees fans revolt.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
They know the hardcores need somewhere for their Boba the Hutt (Boba Fatt?) to sit... :p

I kid, I kid.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
I like how the picture is cropped "One room" (of 5 maybe 6)

Sadly I think I will get this, The pride in me thinks I can build a nicer one, (I totally can) but I'm not happy with the throne room I have now. I just don't want to rebuild the whole thing to something i like.

I suspect the shelves I have put aside for this will be redistributed in the 18 months it will take to get this.

Time to get to work on the castle instead,

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Not trying to spoil, but I’m pretty sure that’s not likely to happen based on something that happens in another series.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Definitely check it out when you get a chance. I’ll rave a little about it in the TV thread, w/out spoilers.

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
That does look like a very cool set!
Man, is it great to see this website is still alive and kicking.

So much to catch up on with everyone.

Please let me know which forum is ideal for sharing and hearing the latest?

Thank you again for keeping my account alive after all this time, and I look forward to our reunion.

BTW, this website is still superior in terms of usability and ease of access.

The batteries in my F-14 were dead (couldn’t recall how to access the battery pack) and, sure enough, the only helpful reference on the entire internet was right here:

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Man, is it great to see this website is still alive and kicking.

So much to catch up on with everyone.

Please let me know which forum is ideal for sharing and hearing the latest?

Thank you again for keeping my account alive after all this time, and I look forward to our reunion.

BTW, this website is still superior in terms of usability and ease of access.

The batteries in my F-14 were dead (couldn’t recall how to access the battery pack) and, sure enough, the only helpful reference on the entire internet was right here:

Good to see you dropping in! It's a little slow around here these days, but there are a few core folks that still visit regularly. We're still talking toys, guns, and politics... randomly in every thread.

Reactions: Bravestarr

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Good to see you dropping in! It's a little slow around here these days, but there are a few core folks that still visit regularly. We're still talking toys, guns, and politics... randomly in every thread.
Awesome!

So glad to see! Yes, I have taken a liking to customs and have bought some Black Major items on IG. Also have strong interests in MOTU, Star Wars OT, and GI Joe Classified. Also keeping things going in 1:18 with those HALO Marine troop builders, and also Transformers (especially the new Kickback, Blaster, Kup, and Galvatron releases from Hasbro).

Reactions: nacho

talldrkhansom

Enlisted
Oct 31, 2014
https://starsone.site/وظائف-السعودية-لغير-السعوديين/
https://angosiam.com/لطيفة-بنت-محمد-بن-راشد/
https://myfemalefunda.com/وظائف-في-دار-المسنين-في-أبوظبي/

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
Is That jibberish only jibberish or something cool? I foresee someone clicking on a link and being blinded by a cyber attack 😂

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
OK Disney made a Blackface droid that I am fairly sure comes from a place called Neverland. (Actually Jeda)
Insert Fantasia Joke here.
So if Chopper was made from old junk parts what are they saying about Mr Mouse?:unsure:

I literally can’t make an appropriate comment about this one.

A47AAAFD-AF0B-4F69-8D7F-2E61D13BC783.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sgt301

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Just checked pulse…. The Boba/Jabba throne room won’t be delivered until Sept 1st 2023. Feb 23 was the original

I am really trying hard not to use the space for something else, but the wait might be tough.

Once I get around to selling Dad’s trains I don’t know what else might be sold off as well.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
GS is weird…. This is my first order from them.
Everything is listed as 1 sale price then minus the savings 50% off then they still charged me for shipping.

They are shipping quickly but in at least 3 different shipments 🤔