Assorted Dio Shots by Fled74

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Another random workbench setup with stuff I had within arm's reach. :)

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
"They drew first blood, not me..."

"I could have killed 'em all, I could've killed you. In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it! Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe!"

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Thanks guys! I still have a couple of Pacific Rim NECA figs to open up and photograph.

And here they are. :)

Gipsy Danger and Striker Eureka depart the Shatterdome and wade into the harbor in the driving rain to fend off the looming kaiju threat.

They were posed in front of my monitor (my desktop wallpaper is Victoria Harbor in Hong Kong). I turned off the room lights and side-lit the figures with blue and white LED lighting, then Photoshopped the rain and the Jaegers' running lights. :)

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
fantastic!

pacific rim pics are like movie caps!

the delta style team looks amazing!

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Dusty and Low-Light shield their eyes as their ride comes thundering over the dunes, the downdraft whipping sand in their faces.
Lift-Ticket swings the MH-60 Blackhawk around and brings it down to a soft landing on the desert floor.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Mogadishu, Somalia, October 3rd 1993.
Super 6-7, the MH-60 Blackhawk piloted by CW3 Jeff Niklaus, settles into a hover over Hawlwadag Street. Despite being a block north of their intended position, the men from Ranger Chalk Four fast-rope to the ground in order to cover the target building.