Assorted Dio Shots by Fled74

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
:hijack:

Besides the one or two times in the beginning of our relationship, nope...she's so dumb about it...butt play physically feels good to her, but she can't get past the mental part of it just being wrong...it's insanely irritating...I mean, I've been thumbing her hole before and it was literally sucking my thumb in!...and it's soooooooo soft in there!...and I know better than to just jam/ram things in...start with a back massage...work down...get her whole body nice and relaxed...she starts to seem comfortable with it, has no idea I'm even doing it, then all of a sudden closes up shop...ERRR!

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
"I Am Not Prey"

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
I'm a bit annoyed that Square Enix can't keep a constant scale with these Play Arts figures.

This "Volume 1" Aerith, along with my Crisis Core Aerith and Cloud, are 7" tall, and this Play Arts Kai Cloud (Dissidia version) is 8" tall and consequently doesn't display well with the others.

Aerith is standing on a box in those back-to-back shots.

gaaway

Enlisted
May 14, 2011
Forgot I had this. Last pic for the night.
It's 2AM and I really need to get some sleep. :D

'Night, all.

MAN!! Your last picture of the night when you are sleepy are better than my wide awake photos! Really like this on. Simple yet outstanding.