Boss Fight Studios

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They showed art for series 3 last night/this morning. I like the idea of carrying over Stonefist and Medusa, but otherwise I don't find anything interesting.

They also showed off gladiator kits. Those might pull my ass back in.

Last edited:

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Quality is better.

I think some of the designs are too specific for my taste. The Greek figures had different directions you could go. Either mythological or historical. This seems like there isn't much wiggle room. It's a specific fantasy story they're going for. Plus the orcs are cartoonishly baffoonish.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Boss Fight Horse Kickstarter in March. Looks like Australian and Roman tacks are options, as well as two varieties of unicorn, Pegasus and centaur pieces.

You'll likely have your horses before the Dime Novel Legends cowboys make it out.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I haven't been keeping a close watch on those, do they have an actual release window? I know they've got some prototypes done.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I hear that. I went to check, and it looks like these were supposed to be ready in December. Looks like we've got a while longer to wait.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Horse kickstarter is up. $35 for a horse, $65 for a horse, tack and minikit. In principle I should want the Roman kit, but they only did a helmet, pilum and scutum. What am I supposed to do with a Roman with no lorica? They should have done Roman cavalry equipment, but whatever.

The calavera horse s pretty cool, but I'm not sure it's $40 on top of $35 cool. Anyway, enough of my whinging, go take a look.