Broken Arrow Toys

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
That's what I love about this site. Admins elsewhere would nip things in the butt before they can get really good.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
LOL. Yeah, next time wait till after NSA is home before you let bygones be bygones, man!

Also, Cloud.. you don't smell funny. I'm sorry.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
You know what?...this whole crazy mess coulda been avoided if Aly would stop being a d!ck and REPLY TO HIS F'ING EMAILS!!!...

Seriously? How do run a business and not respond to your customers?!...THAT, IMO, is a bigger issue then anything else he does...

If you morons woulda agreed on that early on, no one woulda had to give awesome greased up man hugs...sheesh!

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
dreaming of banging my wife...

Dreaming huh? Aha!! So she is imaginary! (knew it was too good to be true)

Prolly just your sister in those photos.. or maybe just photoshopped yourself in with pictures of some hot gal down the street you have been peeping on...

(so.. about those pics...)

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
You know what?...this whole crazy mess coulda been avoided if Aly would stop being a d!ck and REPLY TO HIS F'ING EMAILS!!!...

Seriously? How do run a business and not respond to your customers?!...THAT, IMO, is a bigger issue then anything else he does...

If you morons woulda agreed on that early on, no one woulda had to give awesome greased up man hugs...sheesh!

^QFT^

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011

That's part of the problem. SDS is late, and sometimes frustratingly so, but the communication is timely and sincere, so I remain a loyal customer.

I was very close to ordering some kits from BAT last year, but luckily checked feedback on other threads first. It wasn't the shipping delay that stopped me (although no matter how you spin it, 18 months is too long). It was that he publicly and literally told some of his paying customers to "fuck off" as a response to their complaints on a public forum. That type of customer service I could do without.

I'm glad everyone's made up and chanting Kumbaya, but I'm still incorporating "noob" into my derogatory vocabulary.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
That's part of the problem. SDS is late, and sometimes frustratingly so, but the communication is timely and sincere, so I remain a loyal customer.

I was very close to ordering some kits from BAT last year, but luckily checked feedback on other threads first. It wasn't the shipping delay that stopped me (although no matter how you spin it, 18 months is too long). It was that he publicly and literally told some of his paying customers to "fuck off" as a response to their complaints on a public forum. That type of customer service I could do without.

I'm glad everyone's made up and chanting Kumbaya, but I'm still incorporating "noob" into my derogatory vocabulary.

You need to spell it n00b for full effect.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Heh. Did someone read forums and finally decide to get his ass in gear?:

Thanks for stopping by! The store is closed for a few days while I try to catch up on back order items and ship out packages. There have evidently been some problems with email, and I'll look at fixing that this weekend.

Please see the "Currently Shipping" area in the forum if you have any questions as to whether your order has shipped or not.

http://www.brokenarrowtoys.com/forum/index.php?board=3.0

Please take a moment to check the forum for any special notices that have been made. As always, any information that pertains the the customer base as a whole will be posted there for everyone to read:

http://www.brokenarrowtoys.com/forum/index.php?board=31.0

Any questions should be directed to:

brokenarrowtoys@yahoo.com

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Heh. Did someone read forums and finally decide to get his ass in gear?:

Thanks for stopping by! The store is closed for a few days while I try to catch up on back order items and ship out packages. There have evidently been some problems with email, and I'll look at fixing that this weekend.

Please see the "Currently Shipping" area in the forum if you have any questions as to whether your order has shipped or not.

http://www.brokenarrowtoys.com/forum/index.php?board=3.0

Please take a moment to check the forum for any special notices that have been made. As always, any information that pertains the the customer base as a whole will be posted there for everyone to read:

http://www.brokenarrowtoys.com/forum/index.php?board=31.0

Any questions should be directed to:

brokenarrowtoys@yahoo.com

Well, it's a good thing if he's trying to take care of backlogged orders. So, I'm not going to criticize him, but I hope a lot of us see our orders soon.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
This thread turned insane last night. Skimmed to catch up - so everyone's friends now and Broken Arrow might be producing some stuff to catch up?

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Dang it guys, stop posting when I'm not around!

Guess I'll just clean up and turn off the lights. Uh...who's underware is this?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If they look like a chick's then they're probably Eddie's.