Club Sub 2.0 (GIJCC)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Any other figure reuse them (besides the range viper)?...they seem so familiar but I've never seen a shadow tracker in person...

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
Shadow Tracker! Someone answered it over at HT. :thumbsup:

See, that site is good for something, after all!

Those seem an odd choice. Shadow Tracker has bare arms. I'm not sure they will fit well. I never liked the bare painted arms on the Night Creepers.
On the other hand those fore arms do give the new wrist articulation.
I've already got someone to trade him too along with Wide Scope & Cesspool.

I'll probably sell Bombardier to someone on Bloodforthebaron forum.
I'm also considering selling TF Airtight.

I like the others. TF Shipwreck will be on Brazilian team with Sparta as a totally different character. I've already got the knit cap RoC head for him.

One day I want to make a U.S.S. Flagg out of wood.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
It might be more efficient for me to pay Cloud to make the few figures I want instead of the club.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I am very surprised at the almost universal like of Big Bear, as he looks nothing like the original. I would have thought there would have been more backlash. I am not a fan of this design at all. Like Horror Show, he is supposed to be wearing a padded jacket. The jacket is too iconic on both characters, to me, not to have. My question is, when did the Club decide to do Big Bear? Was around the same time they decided on Horror Show? It seems this would have been a good opportunity to tool up a new jacket as they could have used it on two figures.

Edit: I shouldn't post when tired. Horrow Show not Dragonsky.

Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I am very surprised at the almost universal like of Big Bear, as he looks nothing like the original. I would have thought there would have been more backlash. I am not a fan of this design at all. Like Dragonsky, he is supposed to be wearing a padded jacket. The jacket is too iconic on both characters, to me, not to have. My question is, when did the Club decide to do Big Bear? Was around the same time they decided on Dragonsky? It seems this would have been a good opportunity to tool up a new jacket as they could have used it on two figures.

Totally agree with you here. I don't think the extreme-weather suit fits him one bit. It looks good because it's a good sculpt, it just doesn't fit the character.

Widescope is the same way, just different. He's a good looking figure, but he looks just the hell like Shockwave. Too close, in fact, that the least they could've done was change up his head, or colors, etc. As it is, he looks like an updated Shockwave. Good looking figure, just... Not right.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They seem sooooo familiar, but I looked thru yojoe and I can't find them...huh...

Looks like Resolute Trooper uppers with the Shadow Tracker lower arms.

They really should give him a different right hand, though. The one there is strictly for an archer figure, and even then it's limits the figure terribly.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Totally agree with you here. I don't think the extreme-weather suit fits him one bit. It looks good because it's a good sculpt, it just doesn't fit the character...
This ^^

Most important part is that even though it's not accurate, it's an update that's actually kind of cool...that coat looks really good with that big ole furry hat...

it's easy for me to see past the inaccuracies of some of these figures because I never them up until now...so while it may p!ss off some, I think it's way cooler than the more simpler design of the original...

Hellion42

Meat Shield
May 1, 2013
Side 7
Backtracking a bit... I've come to realize that I'm a bit disappointed that Skull Buster was just the purple Range Viper from the JvC line. He had a bit of a mini-feature role for a short time in the DDP run, and was a total badass. A Shadow Tracker repaint with different gear would have been nearly spot-on.

Hellion42

Meat Shield
May 1, 2013
Side 7
CODE NAME: Fumbles
Cobra Trouser Snake​

The 13th for FFS2 should be Bombstrike. Then I can sell her, Blackout, and that weird-ass Barrel Roll together for ELEVENTY BILLION DOLLARS!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
He's such a bad ass sniper he doesn't need a scope.. or even rear iron sights.

What a fuc*king bada$$!

Shit, he's not even using a fucking sniper rifle at all! It's like Carlos fucking Hathcock and the Ma Deuce!