Club Sub 2.0 (GIJCC)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Ultimate 13 ftw...Updated looks with the original colors could be awesome.

YES!!...though I'm cool with them all having the same shade of green uniform save for SE, Stalker and Scarlett...

As for what the Club gets...I'd be happy to see them get either nothing at all or nothing but sub groups and international sh!t...basically stuff I don't give two sh!ts about :D

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
2-pack Duke that came with RedStar is a better Grunt than the SRO Grunt, btw. Just find another head for him. The SRO one is pretty bad.

Thanks, Fogger sent me that exact figure as fodder via a trade. Just need to track a noggin down for him. What did you use? SDS?

Wish I had a spare to send your way medd

Thanks, He will make it to my collection someday. I am patient.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Thanks, Fogger sent me that exact figure as fodder via a trade. Just need to track a noggin down for him. What did you use? SDS?

Honestly? I used the SRO head on the Duke body. Haha.

But I've since made a custom using a spare DG Duke with SE webgear and the Retaliation Joe Trooper head.

I really want that "Concept Case" Grunt, though. He looked fantastic.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
He was called "Echo Faction Trooper" but we all know he's Grunt.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That's EXACTLY how all the OG13 need to be redone...

What head sculpt is that besides Robins dad from How I Met Your Mother

unclassified

THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI
Jan 31, 2012
the garden state of eden
great call....

plus speaking of iceberg, where the fuck is that let down of a forty dollar figure at? it's fucking may.. they had em at joecon, but yet i never got mine that i signed up for? i should of not signed up again, as that figure was a waste of a try, and i still never recieved mine when i paid months ago.. i wish i could just get my money back and say keep your waste of trees, the poor things shopuld of never been cut down to produce this lame ass mag or whatever you would like to call it, toilet paper?

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
great call....

plus speaking of iceberg, where the fuck is that let down of a forty dollar figure at? it's fucking may.. they had em at joecon, but yet i never got mine that i signed up for? i should of not signed up again, as that figure was a waste of a try, and i still never recieved mine when i paid months ago.. i wish i could just get my money back and say keep your waste of trees, the poor things shopuld of never been cut down to produce this lame ass mag or whatever you would like to call it, toilet paper?

The Club stated on their FB page that Icebergs are now shipping. :rolleyes:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
BB looks like a cool update...if that is the head that he actually comes with :thumbsup:...kinda think they shoulda toned down the tealness of the coat...

KH looks good...kinda boring...but that's accurate...his head looks like a$$ though shop job or not...did they make him Mexican?

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Big Bear looks good, it just doesn't look like Big Bear should. I would've rather them give Big Bear a more slimmed-down weather suit, and used that combo on Iceberg. If the head looks like that though, it's a good render. Who knows anymore.

Keel-Haul just looks odd. He's got those stupid short ROC Hawk legs that never looked good on anyone, and the eyes are too far apart. He also needs the 25th Hawk waist holster (it's an EXACT MATCH TO THE VINTAGE ONE!) so that his waist isn't so barren looking.

At least they seem to have gotten his medals on the jacket. Is that a straight-up ROC Pit Hawk jacket reused? I never really paid much attention to it:

Hellion42

Meat Shield
May 1, 2013
Side 7
Hooray for photoshop reveals!
I have nothing to add. Meh.

As for Grunt, I had been using the crummy SRO body with an Aqua Viper Officer head. But DG Duke with different webgear will be replacing him the next time I get to set up a display.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nice catch MR...looks like KH does indeed use Hawks legs, arms and jacket...throw a spare bomber jacket Hawk belt on him and he's pretty good...

IB with Big Bears coat woulda been awesome!...did Jesse ever say if will eventually make that coat in IBs light teal color when he gets his hands on one down the road?

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Nice catch MR...looks like KH does indeed use Hawks legs, arms and jacket...throw a spare bomber jacket Hawk belt on him and he's pretty good...

IB with Big Bears coat woulda been awesome!...did Jesse ever say if will eventually make that coat in IBs light teal color when he gets his hands on one down the road?

Um, I have that coat cast in light gray on the way to my mailbox as we speak. Where've you been?!

No idea on the teal, though. I guess he's waiting to get an Iceberg in the mail first to color-match. Apparently, the IBs are shipping, though? *shrugs*

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Big Bear looks a lot better than expected. KH looks okay I guess. Who knows with this crazy photoshop reveal. I don't have a good feeling about this shit.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Um, I have that coat cast in light gray on the way to my mailbox as we speak. Where've you been?!

Seems like I maybe remember that vest...did it come on the Hawk that came that horrifically awful "PIT"?...I think I was trying to get that vest at one point, but I don't recall what for...

No idea on the teal, though. I guess he's waiting to get an Iceberg in the mail first to color-match. Apparently, the IBs are shipping, though? *shrugs*

I don't care if its color matched to the clubs sh!tty IB since it will completely replace/cover the torso...

Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone