Club Sub 3.0 (GIJCC FSS)

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
They should make '93 "Undercover" Jinx the 13th figure.

Please don't give them ideas. Also I didn't know that figure existed until just now, the filecard for it is.... real special.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Well HTers are panty-knotting a-plenty as it is right now.

Look at the source figure! She's a "courier/driver" except she's dressed in tie-dyed ninja jammies? That's one of the worst looking figures I've ever seen! I'd never even heard of Vypra in the first place, but they fixed the figure if you asked me by not simply replicating that vintage eyesore.

G.I. Zmo

Enlisted
Aug 5, 2011
This is, what i like to come here for. :lmao:
Big like for all of the previous posts. Come on, guys, do not finish it yet, please, keep on! :D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Look at the source figure! She's a "courier/driver" except she's dressed in tie-dyed ninja jammies? That's one of the worst looking figures I've ever seen! I'd never even heard of Vypra in the first place, but they fixed the figure if you asked me by not simply replicating that vintage eyesore.

Other than the thighs being too long I have to agree. OG Vypra was just Jinx in black pajamas with a shitty bluish-gray disruptive spray paint job.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011

Like I said when it was announced, I think renegade scarlet, helix arms, jinx head would have been better than a simple repaint.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Oooh, Tiger Force Jinx would cause an even bigger fit. Jesus, Mary and Joseph, is that figure HIDEOUS.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
They should make '93 "Undercover" Jinx the 13th figure.

^
This! straight repaint in green! I'll take 10! I owned that figure! Best jinx evah! They should've done that with this new figure! Those legs are retarded,and taking its camo away was a bitch move. How do these people still have jobs? I was so close to buying this subscription! I see a debacle coming with bomb strike! This better have the most beautiful head sculpt ever,cause their kitbashes are awful! The female body part selection is piss poor at best,but any legs are better then those scarlet legs!

^
I like driver figures normally! One of my favorite arah figures is the Track Viper. My favorite ME figure is Steel Brigade Delta. If I'd known about the original I'd have owned it. I loved that jinx,and had the green tiger force version too. I owned maybe 5 or so figures back then,looked on ebay to see if I could sell mine,and ended up buying the green one,lol. It was in the early '00's,and joes seemed to be cheap compared to nowadays,so it wasn't worth it to sell what I had then,just buy another.

^
Lol!

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
The people that design these aren't customizers like some of us. Some of these designs, Boss Fight adds their two cents, others are done by a Joe nerd who micromanages waaaay too much.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
^
This! straight repaint in green! I'll take 10! I owned that figure! Best jinx evah! They should've done that with this new figure! Those legs are retarded,and taking its camo away was a bitch move. How do these people still have jobs? I was so close to buying this subscription! I see a debacle coming with bomb strike! This better have the most beautiful head sculpt ever,cause their kitbashes are awful! The female body part selection is piss poor at best,but any legs are better then those scarlet legs!

I think your excitement is misplaced. You're thinking of the 2003 (I think) Jinx. Undercover Jinx was a red Jinx with a huge cobra symbol on her chest that was made for a convention and had a terribad (yes, so bad it was terribad) filecard.

YOJOE.COM | Convention Jinx

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I think your excitement is misplaced. You're thinking of the 2003 (I think) Jinx. Undercover Jinx was a red Jinx with a huge cobra symbol on her chest that was made for a convention and had a terribad (yes, so bad it was terribad) filecard.

YOJOE.COM | Convention Jinx

^
You are correct. I was thinking "Agent Jinx"

I really liked version here ^. Maybe fss 4.0?

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
No, that's going to be the mystery figure. Think about it. The last one was a repaint of Grand Slam.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I'm wondering if they used up their paint and new tooling budget on other figures and decided she was an easy throwaway to do that might still appease some fans.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
^
You are correct. I was thinking "Agent Jinx"

I really liked version here ^. Maybe fss 4.0?

Tiger Force people TIGER FORCE!

Look at the list again.
Alpine Alpine (v4) G.I. Joe Action Figure - YoJoe Archive
Psyche-Out YOJOE.COM | Tiger Force Psyche Out (UK/Europe)
Night Creep Leader v1 has tiger stripes
Vypra -> Jinx mold Agent Jinx (v1) G.I. Joe Action Figure - YoJoe Archive
Hit & Run YOJOE.COM | Tiger Force Hit & Run (UK/Europe)

They are building their next JoeCon set.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I see a debacle coming with bomb strike! This better have the most beautiful head sculpt ever,cause their kitbashes are awful! The female body part selection is piss poor at best,but any legs are better then those scarlet legs!

The big issue with Bombstrike is that there is no official torso that works. Any Bombstrike custom worth its salt utilizes a 3rd party custom cast torso. Slapping a new head on a Ren. Scarlett or 25th LJ torso isn't going to gut it.

As for the Ren. Scarlett legs, they're quite fine matched up with a set of different thighs.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
The big issue with Bombstrike is that there is no official torso that works. Any Bombstrike custom worth its salt utilizes a 3rd party custom cast torso. Slapping a new head on a Ren. Scarlett or 25th LJ torso isn't going to gut it.

^
That's what I ment! I'm pretty sure they aren't going to make a new torso for her,so the head they're gonna slap on their half assed kitbash best be epic!

As for the Ren. Scarlett legs, they're quite fine matched up with a set of different thighs.

^
I seen you can improve them with the ROC upper legs,but the cartoony combat boots are huge,and clunky looking IMO. Just doesn't fit in with the newer figures IMO either.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
^
I seen you can improve them with the ROC upper legs,but the cartoony combat boots are huge,and clunky looking IMO. Just doesn't fit in with the newer figures IMO either.

I think you're seeing shit, but okay. Different strokes and all that.

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
That was a rhetorical question because he listed NCL with tiger stripes, too. Only Joes are in Tiger Force. And yeah, like others said... Python Patrol was finished battling against the Mission Brazil team.

Fair enough, but they did do new Python Patrol guys in a 6 pack during the new sculpt era. Most of them would be pretty easy for them to do, like the HEAT Viper and Lamprey from that pack. Not saying they would or should, just that there's still stuff out there.