Dollar General figures showing up

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I have a Dollar General less than a half mile from my house. Hitting it first thing in the morning...and then maybe I'll hit up the 3,592 other DGs within a 10 mile radius.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
rex, if my store gets em and there's alot, i will help you buddy

I may take you up on that. I want several of both Dukes and both Shipwrecks, several of the blueshirts, and just one of the SE and Storm Shadow regular versions. $6 a pop isn't a bad price at all, really.

Let me know if they show up. I think we have Family Dollars here, but there's only 2, and they're in the south Bay and east Bay, neither of which I want to travel to on a search that I know will yield zilch.

red4

Enlisted
Feb 25, 2012
Checked a Dollar General that's close by. Nothing. A few doors down is a Big Lots, found a neat die-cast Cadillac concept car for $5.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
If they show up at Big Lots, I may have some luck. I'm expecting them at the Dollar General/Family Dollars only, though. No real reason, just a feeling.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I'm hoping for DollarTree!

I have like 15 of them withing 30 miles... I don't think they will show up though :(

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Hey guys. I haven't checked for them here yet, but if they hit the Family
Dollar and Dollar General hard enough (I have both) Ill gladly pick up some extras or something if anyone would want me too. Emphasize though, I haven't checked to see if they are here.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I was in DG the other day and they didn't have shit but those RoC Combat Heroes.

There's no way the ended up two adjacent states and missed here.

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Not to interrupt you guy's Tennessee talk. But I live in Virginia so if try are in east tenn. That means they may be where I'm located! I live like 2-3 hours from Knoxville. So I have hope!

unclassified

THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI
Jan 31, 2012
the garden state of eden
I may take you up on that. I want several of both Dukes and both Shipwrecks, several of the blueshirts, and just one of the SE and Storm Shadow regular versions. $6 a pop isn't a bad price at all, really.

Let me know if they show up. I think we have Family Dollars here, but there's only 2, and they're in the south Bay and east Bay, neither of which I want to travel to on a search that I know will yield zilch.

well, i want the se ss, the shipwreck for sure and a duke. i actually forgot what the figures were already. but if i do see em, i will be willing to help you out. i had many members achieve things for me that i would of never saw. so it's only right to do the same for another, especially someone i been on the bboards with for so many years.

hell gung ho joe got me a poc alley viper at cost when they came out, and he didn't even know me, and that is how me and him became friends, he's a great guy if you don't already know this.
anthony is another that got me stuff from ross cause i dont have any near me. well, actually he had stuff from ross and i needed em, and i bought it all. i sent him like a 100 bucks, lol.. i bought a shit load of rams whirl winds and trouble bubbles.

after i take a shower i will swing there to check.

oh well, that ain't happening, i just got a phone call as i was typing this, i have to go into work. that sucks, cause now i know if there are any, the locals are gonna get before me. fuck..

Last edited:

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Called all my stores, none have them. 3 stores didnt answer phone. Debating if i should run out to them and debating if i should trust the answers from a few that did answer. They said no pretty fast, either they have had calls, or too lazy to look. Other stores took a bit of time and i could hear the teller asking.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Checked my local DG, nothing. Living so close to the barrio, you'd think there'd be more. This one's right around the corner from me and the next closest one is 9 miles away.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
call this number 800-678-9258 give them this number 653569755425 or any of the other numbers on that guys reciept at Hisstank minus the -400 (that store number). They will tell you whether your distribution center has any. These are select stores only, not national she said. mine has none in the system, all 0's on inventory. sucks!! She said to call back in a week or so. This will make your hunt easy.

Last edited:

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I'm pretty close to the three states listed as having them, guess the hunt begins for these.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I ventured to a semi-local (about 15 minutes away) DG today. I found two things.

Jack.

Shit.