Dollar General figures showing up

unclassified

THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI
Jan 31, 2012
the garden state of eden
i went to my one yesterday, no dice. i texted my buddy nik, dont bother, he says i was just about to go. ok, so what is the highest state on the east coast that they were found at? have they hit del, pa, yet? i need to know when they are hitting new jerusalem, i need to be the first to get em in this state of sharks.. i want to save some for my buddy nik, and want to help mandingo rex out.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I don't think there have been any yankee state sightings as of yet. I'm gonna go compile a list.

unclassified

THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI
Jan 31, 2012
the garden state of eden
thanks kt, that would be great.. even though my dg is walking distance, i just don't feel like going there every five minutes to check..

guys i just wanted to que you in on some info i found. online they have 5 dollars off if you spend 25. you can print out the coupon, it is for today only..

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Oklahoma, Arizona, Florida, Texas (better get my ass out there), Both Carolinas, I believe a NY sighting has been reported, Alabama, O-Hi-O, Arkansas, Tennesse.

unclassified

THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI
Jan 31, 2012
the garden state of eden
new fn york?? wtf?? i'm gonna go when i go get cigs. if i nail any, i will be back to report. i guess it would be smart of me to print out that coupon just incase. 5 bucks is 5 bucks, and would mean i get one for a dollar. i'm just not sure what figures im actually interested in besides ss and se and ship wreck.

have any of the variants been spotted?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I wouldn't be surprised if they switched to the variant case midstream.

So some places will find one set, but not the other.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ha!

I can live without everything from wave 1 other than the Officer. I really want the variant Shipwreck as a customising buck, and the variant SE for his web gear. I'm getting ahead of myself, though. Got to find them first.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
new fn york?? wtf?? i'm gonna go when i go get cigs. if i nail any, i will be back to report. i guess it would be smart of me to print out that coupon just incase. 5 bucks is 5 bucks, and would mean i get one for a dollar. i'm just not sure what figures im actually interested in besides ss and se and ship wreck.

have any of the variants been spotted?

coupon?!? Link please?

unclassified

THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI
Jan 31, 2012
the garden state of eden
right when you enter the site it has it right there. it's for today only so, just say you see em, you save 5, only if you buy 25 over pre tax. that would be 5 figures at 6 to make the mark.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Well, I went by 6 Dollar Generals today and didn't find anything... But a local friend went by some as well and found me 3 Dukes, 2 Shipwrecks, 2 Cobra Troopers and a Storm Shadow :). I've already got all of them in hand.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Oh, yeah. You might ask them to check the back, b/c my friend told me he asked a girl working there at the last one he went to and she said they had them in the back. They hadn't put them out yet b/c they aren't a "core" toy that they sell. Soooo... Make sure to ask an associate if they have them in the back if they're not on the shelves.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar

*EDIT*

Not sure what happened with the second pic. I rotated and saved it in my photobucket acct... I'll try and fix it later. Right now, I'm going to go work on my customs.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I checked a couple Dollar Generals in my area. Nothing. KY is the worst place on Earth to try and find Joes in retail. How can these figures not be a "core" toy to sell, when the ROC "Combat Heroes" for preschoolers is. That does not make any fucking since. Seriously, I saw those $1 two packs that have the figures that look like they're made of lead as well as a $3 dollar two packs of The Corps figures. WTF?!

Retailers are retarded. It's simple logic, if you don't have it on the shelf you aren't selling it, if you aren't selling it your not making money!

By the way, what is the story on those paint variant figures? Are those going to appear at all?

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
GAH! I really want like 4-6 Dukes (at least 2 in green and 1 in the dark gray) and two blue/gray Shippies, minimum. Can't wait to finally get an easy Deep Six in normal gear.

Blerg! So sad these are the weird dollar store figures, and Retaliation crap will be all over retail.

unclassified

THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI
Jan 31, 2012
the garden state of eden
no joes but on my travels i saw my bro and he said the word beer so i went and got a 18 pack of bud an a small bag oftrees. f'n 20 bucks for a .7 wtf man, damn i miss the 90's.. 20 bucks would of gotten me like a eighth of regs. fuckin science had to go fuck up the weed trade..

unclassified

THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI
Jan 31, 2012
the garden state of eden
GAH! I really want like 4-6 Dukes (at least 2 in green and 1 in the dark gray) and two blue/gray Shippies, minimum. Can't wait to finally get an easy Deep Six in normal gear.

Blerg! So sad these are the weird dollar store figures, and Retaliation crap will be all over retail.

you're so lucky i have no time right now, cus you would be hit with this post rex..

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
no joes but on my travels i saw my bro and he said the word beer so i went and got a 18 pack of bud an a small bag oftrees. f'n 20 bucks for a .7 wtf man, damn i miss the 90's.. 20 bucks would of gotten me like a eighth of regs. fuckin science had to go fuck up the weed trade..

You need to move out this way UC. Just get a card and you can go to the store and get what you want.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
A "medicinal" card you tool. We have 3 dispensaries here in this small town. Then you can get what you want whenever and the prices are decent. Plus, you'll get put flat on your ass.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I went to one of the local DGs and noticed that the Combat Heroes had been taken off the peg and put on the shelf. The tag wasn't changed, however. This leads me to believe that A: They're coming, or B: I missed them already.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I'll have to check again tomorrow and ask them.