G.I.Joe Trooper

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Works for me. I don't know what all the bitching is about. Customizers should love this figure.

Strip down the pack frame and the possibilities are endless. Head sculpt is detailed and refreshingly new. I dry brushed his face to bring out some details.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nice paint, but he still looks like a Halo cast-off.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I hear you and thanks. I don't play video games and since the figs are not 118 I don't have any use. With that said, I think it's a great concept and line and wish they would make a damn movie.

So for me, anything 118 that has that Halo resemblence fits in my joeverse nicely.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
And his head is like a kewpie doll's.

;)

Shock Troopers for life!

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Works for me. I don't know what all the bitching is about. Customizers should love this figure.

Strip down the pack frame and the possibilities are endless. Head sculpt is detailed and refreshingly new. I dry brushed his face to bring out some details.

Excellent mods, Rick! Definitely looks better.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Not the pic I was looking for, but I think you'll get the idea. Honestly the guy on the left creeps me the fuck out!

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Haha, okay. Then I agree with you about the baby blue on the Steel Brigade "Alpha" or whatever you want to call the base figure.

Not everyone here collects Joes as diehard fans, so wasn't sure if you were familiar or not. ;)

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I would have bought the shit out of the "delta" figures.

As would I.

Anyhoo, got to Wally yesterday and they had the stuff out. Natuarally if it wasn't SE, SS or that faggoty-ass Duke it was gone.

So pissed off right now, and mostly dissappointed with myself for being so.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
http://www.yojoe.com/action/11/steelbrigadedelta.shtml

The Delta, not the regular Steel Brigade. The SB blue is goofy. With the helmet on, the Delta rocks. (He was packaged as a driver, so good luck troop-building him.)

I remember when Z posted pics of the delta SB...made me want him so badly, but not bad enough to pick up the stupid vehicle he came with...then Dan had his fire sale and I scooped up his delta right quick!...very cool figure

So pissed off right now, and mostly dissappointed with myself for being so.

Lol...you should be ashamed...stupid movie trash ;)

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
At least I'm not gonna let the Club stick it in me for a bunch of half-assed frankenfigures. ;)