House Wars/Battles

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
She's like a whole different scale entirely...or a kid

She's holding hands with Si there. She's creepily small, though like Syn mentioned, good dwarven dancer, maybe a Hobbit whore. I reckon we're 15 years out from a new 1:18 shot at her.

I think I might dig out my PotF 2 Slave Leia and see if I can't find a new head, maybe get some MU/Joe parts on the torso. At least she's not a dwarf.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Herc gets drunk and decides to try some Japanese bearded clam!

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Hmmm, is it a bird skull and assorted bones? Is this related to a custom you have planned?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
No, but I haven't forgotten him. Really waiting to see if the NECA Lone Ranger 1:18 stuff happens first.

No, this is more of a giant accessory.backdrop for any adventurer customs I might make.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
That little guy shouldn't be too difficult for him since he used to bullseye womp rats in his T-16 back home, and they're not much bigger than two meters.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I believe the correct nomenclature for the MG 34 (Modified) is MG 34 Panzerlauf

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I know! That guy right there is one from my childhood. Metal Man was one of the first lines of die cast action figures on the market. And considering it was, for the time, a "dollar store" toy, it had articulation that EXCEDED the Kenner Star Wars figures of the time.

My parents gave me the Sears box set when I was around five or six.
(not my image)

All I have left are the UFO, rocket, the orange helmet thing, one blue guy and one astronaut (now missing a limb).
I've since bought an extra of both of the figures to bring their numbers back to orighinal issue, an orange back-pack...but it needs some repairs, and a recharge capsule. The only problem with the accessories is that due to their age, they are a bit brittle.

I have fond memories of playing with these, probably some of the earliest memories I even have. The UFO always seemed to smell like carrots...and still does, so that really has a strong conection for me. NOTHING...short of surgery to fix a life threatening issue...will make me sell these things.
Not that they are worth that much, but they are to me. :)

Last edited:

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Awesome stuff! I don't remember having the UFO or Shuttle, but I remember the having the figures. All 4 of them pictured. Sears was the hot spot for toys when I was a kid. I got most of my Star Wars stuff there and a store called Best. Wonder if they were sold in a different manner as well, or if I did have the whole set and just am drawing a major blank on the vehicles.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
They did sell the figures carded on their own, sometimes with an accessory, sometimes not. There were also two other figures, Questar and Roton.

Sears was a good spot to get toys when I was young too. I remember getting my first Transformer from there, along with a Micronaut Kronos alien figure.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Those shit all over the Kenner SW figures.

Yeah, to a point. The joints were prone to getting loose with play, and rivets breaking. But SW figures had problems with loose joints after too much play and I remember Princess Leia's head just falling off one day, so I suppose both lines were about equal.
Other than the whole metal thing MM had. ,\m/

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Pretty sure I got my vintage Optimus Prime from Sears. If I remember correctly, prob not, I think Optimus box didn't have color print either. I saw it there and mom said no. I remember freaking out on Christmas morning when I opened him. She obviously went back and got him. I was the happiest kid ever. Never thought I would own him, he was so expensive for the time.