House Wars/Battles

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Paint his belt, his glasses, and jacket zipper and he (Michael Moore) looks worlds better. I am eventually going to swap his hands as well.

Dunno if I'm gonna bother with his hands, but some extra paint will help.

He looks great with his leg o' ham.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Just fooling with the nursery. It's deceptively large in photos. I don't see how those guys get it full of stuff. I have some craft sticks I'm going to use to partially wall in the rear stable area.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(

How did I miss that thread yesterday?!

You posted A LOT of gold that's for sure, but that ^^ pic is just plain beautiful...the posing is tops and the Zap head eyes are painted on to work perfectly for what you've done...well done sir!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Wish I had a proper dio. I'd reshoot those on it.

Kinda think "Giuseppe" needs to become an actual figure.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Guess that would work :D

The DVDs were so convincing that I just thought you created something to look like a street corner plastered with theater art ads...

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Cropped the right way, and with some text, that first image of the bear in the corner could be the beginning of a meme.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It could!

And I just realized that thing is backwards. I forgot to flip it back the right way.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I thought I posted these yesterday. Re-re-found my sons 1:18th JD lawn mower and trailer. Found a boonie hat and came up with this.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Fuck! That lawnmower is awesome. I love random 1:18 scale props that AREN'T military. They're fantastic when paired with army men. Such a weird and funny juxtaposition.

Anytime I can find some at a non-rape price, I'll buy them. Things like those little grills or flowers, etc. that are part of Christmas ornaments are gold!

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I know! I do the same but I often don't have the right mind-set and just walk on by the stuff!

It isn't untill someone posts finding something on here and saying where/what it was from that I think to myself, "Dam, I walked right by that!" and try to scramble to find it.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
If I had a Bill Murray head, I'd be that close to a Caddy Shack custom. I even have a golf club!

That lawnmower has really been through the ringer. It keeps getting lost and then I find it. The axle on the trailer is slighty bent and the box part has come off the frame. Most of the details on the mower are stickers and they are all knicked/peeled in some way. The seat could tilt forward but it broke off the hinge so I had to glue it down permanently.

Like you said, it's a great accessory and I'm going to try to keep it from getting lost or beaten up anymore! LoL!

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Bramble Mk2. It and those other two are based on the art of Ashley Wood. Their pricey vinyl art toy-things. Looks like that might be the 7" World War Robot Portable version.

Last edited:

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
30 because he's hard to get or you had to do some customizing?

And gang rape? No way, Hicks will do 'em both if it comes to that.

Wait, that still didn't sound good.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Goddamn Mezco and their teasing me with that 4" Martian. I had plans for those little buggers.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think it could use a little more light. The green light didn't show up like I wanted.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Nice collection Keenan. Envious!

Great pics K-tig!

Morelock... Those Space Marines are amazing!

Edit: It just dawned on me that those Marines are not 1:18. I was wondering how the headsculpts were perfect.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I was going to ask why that one was turned. I thought maybe it couldn't face forward because of the plinth.

That display case looks great K, taking out the tin and making windows was a great idea.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hey KT...what did Indy turning the statue to the right make happen? :D

Very cool pic though...

He got a gift certificate to Shoney's.

I was going to ask why that one was turned. I thought maybe it couldn't face forward because of the plinth.

That display case looks great K, taking out the tin and making windows was a great idea.

Haven't done it yet. Thinking maybe I should buy another and mod it. I'll decide after the current furniture project is sorted.

Yeah, there's not room for both statues to face forward. Didn't occur to me to have them face each other.

Last edited:

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Wow, I completely didn't see that you indeed hadn't made the changes...I don't know if it was me seeing what I wanted to see, or the reflection of the maps in the tin that made it look like there was a glass reflection!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I've been pondering adding a mirror to the current project, but don't know if I want to go with a craft mirror or just polish the ever-loving hell out of a piece of tin.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Kimbo and Anderson are cruisin' for white girls.

Or are they....?