House Wars/Battles

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Thanks, and the hand on the thigh was completely unintentional. I was pretty excited they fit in the car.

And thanks about the maps. I'm playing with filling a full sheet of them to save my poor printer and time.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I need an articulated white woman to get in there!

Eddie, you ain't using that nude Microlady, are ya? :D

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
The thing that makes the pic great with what's going on is Kimbos expression :D

I did use her legs on a custom...thinking about stealing them back because the figure makes for such a great prop...

doulox

Steel Brigade Delta fan
Oct 2, 2013
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
wow!! this is a cool thread!! i can post my house battles or office dios and wont be criticized because its not realistic.. haha..

can i post a dio comics here too?

here's some pics..

CL: aim for the bushes..

"who's the best Snake Eyes?"

SW: show off..

"customs can't play in the rain"

TFL!!

doulox

Steel Brigade Delta fan
Oct 2, 2013
It's not too bad once you've got a pace down and are taking pictures really fast like, but it gets frustrating if a figure falls over or you just took three blurry pictures in a row because you forgot what Macro was. I'd add sounds and upload it to youtube or something, but since this was my first attempt at making figures actually walk/run, Sgt. Stalker has this Herp-a-Derp walk as he approaches Breaker and Steeler. I may upload it anyway for the lols. Next time I decided to something like this I think I'll just put them in a running pose on their respective stands and then have them slide past the camera really fast.

Edit: I decided to release it anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIMZaCCXnUY

WOW!! this is cool!! but you killed the SBD!!

me and my friend are planning to do a stop motion vid too.. hopefully we can pull that off.. with sounds and stuff.. hehe..

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
wow!! this is a cool thread!! i can post my house battles or office dios and wont be criticized because its not realistic.. haha..

can i post a dio comics here too?

Post any "off-the-cuff" setups here, dio comics have their own thread in the main section. :)

doulox

Steel Brigade Delta fan
Oct 2, 2013
AND IT IS ALL OVER!!!

CHUCK "THE ICEMAN" LIDDELL IS STILL THE UFC LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!!!

it was really a bad idea for the cobra trooper to challenge Shogun with PRIDE rules..

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
WOW!! this is cool!! but you killed the SBD!!

me and my friend are planning to do a stop motion vid too.. hopefully we can pull that off.. with sounds and stuff.. hehe..

Thanks! Sorry about the SB, but someone had to red shirt. I was making another stop motion during the summer but I couldn't complete it and had to scrap the project.

I hope you and your friend make a good video, I can't wait to see it.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I had half a mind to rip the veil off of Willie and make it California legal!

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Oh Hell yeah!

There better be some Playboy centerfolds on the inside of the locker door.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

It's got that little Latvian beauty. I've got mad paper products, enough to decorate half a dozen of these damn lockers. I think I can reasonably fit 2 more in the open air section of the nursery.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
KT, you need to start making a random paper product kit (maps/posters/signs/intel/photos/propaganda/etc) and selling them...some people, like me, don't have the resources or skills to make sure things...

doulox

Steel Brigade Delta fan
Oct 2, 2013
Thanks! Sorry about the SB, but someone had to red shirt. I was making another stop motion during the summer but I couldn't complete it and had to scrap the project.

I hope you and your friend make a good video, I can't wait to see it.

haha.. thats okay sir!! im an SBD collector so im happy that theres an SBD on your vid.. haha..

here's my .gif ive done long time ago.. i made it to advertise the Captain America movie.. kinda bad.. im just using my phone cam..

hopefully next time i can make another having a green screen, decent camera, edit with effects and sounds!! haha..

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
KT, you need to start making a random paper product kit (maps/posters/signs/intel/photos/propaganda/etc) and selling them...some people, like me, don't have the resources or skills to make sure things...

I dunno if they're worth money. I need to rebuild my "database" of signage", and I have considered dropping a pack in someone's Christmas Prisoner Exchange (assuming we do it) package this year.

STYRO PLANT BOX!!

next time ill buy bonsai plants.. haha..

I did a wounded Shock Trooper in a potted house plant, ain't nothing wrong with using 'em!

Comparison pic I took for a member, why waste it?

Last edited:

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011

It's got that little Latvian beauty. I've got mad paper products, enough to decorate half a dozen of these damn lockers. I think I can reasonably fit 2 more in the open air section of the nursery.

Hmm, that works. Although I think you should weather them a bit, maybe put a crease or two in the girl poster.

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
We better do the Christmas exchange! Hopefully I get someone who will actual confirm they got theirs.

I dunno if they're worth money. I need to rebuild my "database" of signage", and I have considered dropping a pack in someone's Christmas Prisoner Exchange (assuming we do it) package this year.

I did a wounded Shock Trooper in a potted house plant, ain't nothing wrong with using 'em!

Comparison pic I took for a member, why waste it?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Doulox, that planter makes for some great photos, especially with that plant with the very tiny leaves...it scales very well

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

I'm constantly on the lookout for shit that can be used as artifacts, so I raided some of my gashapon accessories.

doulox

Steel Brigade Delta fan
Oct 2, 2013
Doulox, that planter makes for some great photos, especially with that plant with the very tiny leaves...it scales very well

yeah that's why im looking for some bonsai plants to make a jungle diorama..

here's the part 2!!

bratatatatatatatatatatatataatatat..

Hawk: call for backup!!

Hawk: tell them to send reinforcements..

Hawk: and add my FB account..

but little did they know..

creeping!!

stalking!!

doulox

Steel Brigade Delta fan
Oct 2, 2013
the axe murderer..

KS: connection a bit slow sir..
Hawk: close the other tabs!!

KS: but..
Hawk: STOP WATCHING MOVIES!!! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!!

Hawk: wait, add my FB account and comment on my wall..

RV: say goodnight, it's over!!

to be continued..

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Sky Dive's arms suck. They aren't possible at all. You have to bend the peg on the hand in the arm just so he can hold a gun.

doulox

Steel Brigade Delta fan
Oct 2, 2013
THE CONCLUSION!!

Hawk: so hows the reinforcements goin?

KS: already called for backup.. theyre on their way.. CRAP!! my PCs lagging..

Hawk: then stop syncing your iPhone and iPad at the same time!!

Hawk: and enough with your orders on eBay its not. . .huh?

RV: die gijoe scum!!

Hawk: HA!!

Hawk: what the?!

Hawk: God please make him miss..

doulox

Steel Brigade Delta fan
Oct 2, 2013

Hawk: oh no this is so bad.. im seeing flashbacks.. im so dead..

Hawk: oh hey look up!!

RV: yeah right..

RV: argh!!

CRASH!!!

Hawk: thank you God?

KS: oh hey look, my order just came in.. that is one fast shipment..

KS: heeeeeeeey.. i think this is incomplete!! where are the other parts?! im so going to leave a negative feedback..

KS: ewwww.. and i think it stepped on a Range Viper.. tsk.. i want a refund..
Hawk: can you please shut up?!

THE END

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
What is it with Terminators and motorcycles?

Slight photoshop work on the eyes.

He likes his weapons classic.

Putting some newly acquired PTE wall sections from Mandingo Rex to good use.

P.S. I wish I had the time and abilities to take better photos rather than always having to do it on my desk. :(

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Just need to make yourself a collapsible light box.

He looks good on there, one upside to the endos being so slight. I like you gave him a Joe pelvis.