House Wars/Battles

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Well that's good, that it's still in the family, that's why I asked. When some toys hang around long enough, it's like they are part of your family...does that make sense?

Not that any toy is as important as a family member

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
It does. Certain toys meant more to me. I kept all my Star Wars figures and Vaders case. I had kept my Joes too but in some move somewhere they disappeared. I think I left them somewhere.

When my cousin came over they were always playing with my transformers. None of my other toys. I liked them, but didn't really play with them. I think I only played with Prime, Megatron, Soundwave, and my favorite Ravage. So one day when he and his little brother were over, I sent them home with them. At that point they only came out of the closet when they came over. They were estatic!! I still feel I made the right decision.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nazi bear must protect der Führer's delicious M&Ms!

I'm brainstorming other uses for this bad boy (errrrr, girl). May have to shell out for the Schleich nursery after all.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Need a big version of Slaughters Campaign hat for him so you can do Smokey the bear dios.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ha, wish I had a damn Slaughter head sculpt now.

Wait a tick......I has vintage Sgt. Slaughters. They don't need their hats, really..........

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
That reminds me! I've got a 1:18th Smokey the Bear figure with a jeep at my Mom's place!

I better snag it before my brother takes it and gives it to his step daughters kid to tear up.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Saaaay whaaaat?!

I see there's a metal one out there. Looks vintage.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Awesome!...how's the GF feel about play time? :D

"ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?"

"You best put those damn boxes away when you're done."

"Those better not stay there (toys on the coffee table)."

"Are you going to paint those and play dress up too? Change their outfits like the tiny ones?"

"Why do you have tiny versions and bigger versions of those?" (ML vs. MU)

"If I accidentally knock those over don't you grunt at me."

"It's late, stop making so much noise putting those boxes back in the closet!"

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Hahaha!...i hope she really said those things...too funny...

I leave toys subtly hidden all the time just to p!ss her off...I hid LEGO Marty and Doc on top of a picture frame :D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You need to get her drunk and while she's passed out take a pic of a Lego Hoth Han Solo you-know-where.:trollface:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Never in a million years would she...even if she watched the film, shed be asleep 5 mins in...or just totally spaced out...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
To be fair, at this point I would probably space out or go to sleep on SW these days.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Saaaay whaaaat?!

I see there's a metal one out there. Looks vintage.

Yeah, a (close) 1:18th Smokey and a jeep. The Jeep was a bright yellow...and I'm not totally sure it came with Smokey. In my mind the two have always been linked, I don't remember getting a package with both of them in it so the association may be mine alone. The Jeep is metal...I think. Smokey is all plastic.

Mine looks an aweful lot like the one in this ebay auction, same articulation. Description says 1947???
http://www.ebay.com/itm/antique-original-smokey-the-bear-action-figure-from-1947-/161087355405

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That's pretty standard articulation for the pre-early '80s. Not impossible that you have a antique one, though.

I can't find my second vintage TTT Slaughter to compare the head condition. I really want to rip that goddamn campaign hat off and get it on that Schleich grizzly.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Someone suggested a shot. I was thinking of a poster with a close up of half the bear shown, and a saying like "Go ahead, start that fire. Find out what it's like to have your face bashed in with a shovel and then have your intestines eaten by a bear. Better prevent that forest fire, human fleshbag".

Perhaps with a sinister gleam added to the bear's eye. Need to buy a cast ushanka, too. My bear is gonna have mad accessories.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I certainly try. I need to get my adventure's prop done. Well, done enough to be posted. It's the kind of thing that can be added to and changed infinitely.

I kind of want to do a modern version of the Adventure People X-Ray Woman. That would require me to try casting, though.

And then there's always my damn African Ruffian that needs to be done, and '70s Dial Tone, and........

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I kind of want to do a modern version of the Adventure People X-Ray Woman. That would require me to try casting, though.

This is exactly why I bought that MU Fantastic Four invisible girl figure...you know, the one that's made of CLEAR plastic?
I already have an x-ray man custom that I did a few years ago.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, but I like the blue. Sure, I could use sun catcher stain or paint, but it wouldn't be "right".

I'd really like Angelforge to do their nude torso in colored clear resin, but then I'd still need the Nicole Kidman head sculpt done in it, too. Sometimes being a customizer with off-the-wall ideas sucks balls.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Yeah, but I like the blue. Sure, I could use sun catcher stain or paint, but it wouldn't be "right".

I'd really like Angelforge to do their nude torso in colored clear resin, but then I'd still need the Nicole Kidman head sculpt done in it, too. Sometimes being a customizer with off-the-wall ideas sucks balls.

Dude, RIT dye! That's what I used to color my Iceman/x-ray man figure.
Do that to the MU IG figure, remove the hair and sculpt a replacement (yes, I remember your uneasiness with sculpting). Or get the Kidman figure via eBay, remove the hair and slap that on the MU head.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I've been looking through a lot of my old figures and accessories tyring to reincorporate stuff that was previously thought to be useless.

Heavy Duty's head fit surprisingly well on POC Sky Dive. Without the cumbersome flight/jump gear he can hold a heavy machine gun, or a mini-gun in a fashionable way.

25th Airborne's body did not age well, nor fit in with the new stuff all that well. I decided to take his head and helmet and put it on the new Retaliation Airborne body (an unoriginal concept). POC Snow Job was kind of useless with the big jacket on, and he looked dumb without it. POC Low Light couldn't hold weapons while wearing his jacket either. Since my Low Light is now using POC Beach Head's body, I decided to put Snow Job's head on Low Light's body.

I use to think that POC Snow Job's gun was impossible for 1:18 scale figures to use, but when you remove the restrictive body armor on Mouse and swap it out with better web gear, his possibility options are substantially increased. He's one of the best figures I ever had. I also decided to use the new Retaliation Colton figure to body swap with POC Recondo, who was always looking down, and place Colton's head on the POC/Retaliation Snake Eyes body, and give him Crossbones tactical vest.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I ducked around a corner to catch my breath. He had been following me for at least 10 blocks. I was on a first name basis with most of Giuseppe's rag-tag band of roustabouts, and this fella sure wasn't one of them.

I rack the slide as quietly as I can. Whoever he is, he's loaded for bear, and I'll have only one chance to get the drop on him.

I hold my breath, he is coming around that corner any second. C'mon, c'mon...just a little further....

He overshoots, and before he can react I've got the .45 pointed right in his cheek.

I'll probably regret it, but I pistol whip him. I've got to know who sent him and why, and he's far more likely to talk if he just has a headache and not a lead lobotomy.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Meanwhile, in the basement of Michael Moore's mother's house...

Attachments

• P9020177.jpg
    P9020177.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 11
  • P9020185.jpg
    P9020185.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 10

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Cut the mag off that Thompson and replace it wit a drum already!

And I have to wonder why a MLP is in your possesion.

Glad to see you got on the Chap Mei Michael Moore wagon.

Yeesh, I hate that name, I knew a Michael Moore when I was growing up.
That kid was fucked up.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
1: Ixnay on the umsdray. I don't have enough 1:18 Thompsons left to go modding any. I have a Marauder one, but it's nicht sehr gut. Surprise surprise. I REALLY wish I could get the NECA Ladysmith splicer Thompson shrunken down.

2: I has a niece. I am not, nor have I ever been, a "Bronie".

3: Yeah, I saw him so I figured "what the hell". I have his glasses painted in, but he needs something else. More articulation or a logo on his shirt...

Can't believe Eddie has nothing to say about any of these.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Pony blow jobs. This thread is getting out of hand . . .