Marauder Inc. General Thread

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Another update:

Hey "Marauder Fighting 783!"
To give our supporters a little more to look at, here are images of Marauder Task Force PRODUCTION US Army Soldiers!
US Army Bazooka Soldier, US Army Japanese American Soldier and US Army Thompson Gunner

US Army Soldier and US Army Japanese American Soldier

US Army 50 Cal Gunner and US Army Rifleman

US Army Rifleman

Our motto to show how we feel about ALL of our Marauder GR Supporters!

We will update you all with more images of ALL the final production MTF WWII figures & accessories over the next several days.
Thanks again for your support!
MJ & MGR Crew

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Tonight's update:

Believe it or not, there are STILL some supporters that have NOT completed their Backerkit registration! We have sent so many reminders...you could almost call our requests to "PLEASE finish your registration" emails spam! This is the FINAL and PUBLIC notice that if they don't complete their registration, any amount paid to us will be considered a DONATION and you will NO longer have any claim towards any items. We are printing out the orders in a few days, so it is now or never for those to complete the backerkit registration (and any final address changes, too!).
Okay, to keep this MTF WWII Kickstarter update fun...here are ACTUAL production images of the Marauder Task Force British Soldiers!

British Rifleman

British Officer

British Bren Gunner

We will send updates with more production items over the next several days!
Thanks again for your support!
MJ & MGR Crew

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Marauder GR "OPERATION OVERLORD" has LAUNCHED! The Marauder Task Force WWII reward orders are shipping with the goal for the majority of our supporters to have their reward packages by this upcoming weekend! We are working 12 hour days, have dedicated the ENTIRE shipping facility to Kickstarter orders and still have several orders to process...but the troops are on the way!
Also, after handling several thousand of the new figures, we have found a very small number that have various "stiff" joints. If any of your figures have firm feeling joints, DO NOT FORCE MOVEMENT. Just warm the area up with a blow dryer or dip the area in hot water, especially important during these cold winter weather months. Warming up the figures will release the factory production seal and ease up any articulation concerns. We have come across only a very small number with overly tight joints. We are mentioning this NOW so everyone knows what to do if they encounter any articulation concerns and to help prevent any of our supporters from damaging their figures.
Finally, at long last, here are images of the MTF WWII Kickstarter Exclusive Green Camo German Panzer Grenadier. We hope you all like it!

"Smoke 'em if you got 'em!"

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
*hums Deutschlandlied*
I still think working sheaths and holsters are a mistake, aesthetically, but overall they look pretty tight.

jersey john

Mar 13, 2018
Yes the holsters are kind of gigantic but 9.5 outta 10 for me. Putting all the emblems on the German troops looks like it will be a pain in the ass too. But I don’t collect WWII figures though

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Speaking of fruit salad, are they doing a "full" set of medals and badges, or just chevrons, collar tabs and shoulder boards?

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
I couldn’t find another recent MTF thread so I’m using this one to make a statement… I love me some MTF and probably have spent a fortune on their products, but these recent female faces are fugly 🤪 Maybe I can redeem the hair piece if it’s removable with other heads in my parts box.IMG_9153.png

Reactions: Videoviper