Marauder series 6 detailed pictures

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hey Folks!
We hope to get going on the next series soon. We have received LOTS of suggestions and below are the most requested items. To demonstrate our gratitude for your support, you will have an even larger role in the items you let us "gun-run" for you! The next series will have 10 to 12 items (the "larger" deluxe items will result in fewer overall items since they take up a larger percentage of resources). There are around 50 items, so this
process might take several stages to trim down the list to a more managable quantity of the most desired items (the "poll" feature on facebook only allows 10 items, so we couldn't set up a poll for all the items). For this next release the original most often requested items, facebook feedback, final production costs and additiional collector input will go into deciding the final item selection. Here are the top candidates (NOT ranked in any particular order of popularity):

Rifles/Machine Guns
-MP5 "type" Machine gun "Modular" (SWAT machine gun)
-UMP "type" Machine Gun "Modular" ("Tactical" machine gun)
-HK416 "type" Assault Rifle "Modular" (based on a 416 "type" item, NOT the 417 "type" item)
-ACR "type" Assault Rifle "Modular"
-M4 CQB Assault Rifle "Modular" (short barrel)
-MK46 Machine Gun "Modular"
-Mac10 w/ removable silencer "UPDATED"
-AK-47 Assault Rifle w/ wood stock "UPDATED"
-AK-47 "Rail System" Assault Rifle with Standard length barrel
-Skorpion Machine Gun
-AKs74U Assault Rifle with stock "Modular"
-Laser Rifle "Cartoon style"
-FNFAL Assault Rifle
-Galil Assault Rifle
-MP9/TP9 "type" Machine Gun "Modular"
-M14 Rifle ("classic" style with removable scope)
-M40 Sniper Rifle
-Tech9 Machine Pistol
-Socom pistol with removable silencer "UPDATED"
-Winchester 1887 Shotgun (Shotgun used by Arnold in Terminator 2)

Explosive
-RPG with REMOVABLE rockets "UPDATED"
-Grenade "Egg" type
-Grenade "Pineapple" Type

WWII Era Weapons
-Thompson Machine Gun (stick clip)
-PpSH Machine Gun
-MP44 / STG44 Assault Rifle
-MP42 with bipod (MG3 is modern version)
-M3 Grease Gun
-Mauser "Broom Handle" Pistol
-Bren Machine Gun
-Lewis Machine Gun

Space Sci-fi
-M41a Colonial Marines "type" Pulse Rifle "Modular & UPDATED"
-Halo "type" Assault rifle
-Blade Runner "type" pistol
-Star Trek "type" Phaser #2 (original series)
-"Laser-Swords" with removable clear colored blades
-Terminator "type" Plasma Weapon
-GOW Lancer "type" weapon
-Robocop "type" Auto 9 pistol "UPDATED"
-Star Wars "type" Rebel Blaster

Edged Weapons
-Long Samurai sword w/ sheath (Katana)
-Short Samura sword w/ sheath (Wakizashi)
-Medievel Sword with Scabbard
-Compound Bow with Arrows

Deluxe Items
-Weapon/Rifle case - long (Deluxe Item)
-Weapon/Rifle case - short (Deluxe Item)
-50 cal Machine Gun with tripod (Deluxe Item)
-30 cal Machine Gun with tripod (Deluxe Item)
-M2 Mortar with shells (Deluxe Item)
-Stinger Anti-Aircraft launcher (Deluxe Item)
-Law rocket launcher w/ missile (Deluxe Item)

Let us know what you think and thanks again for your support!
MJ

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Man, I REALLY want to see someone, anyone, do a Magpul FMG9...they look so cool

Last edited:

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Let me guess...

Another round of 1:16th crap posing as 1:18th?

I don't care what "they" make - no fucking thank you.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Lol. They just added G36c commando. I'm going to have to vote for the non Falcone pieces

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Lol. They just added G36c commando. I'm going to have to vote for the non Falcone pieces

Is there a "make shit true 1:18th" vote? Or maybe just a "please don't make anything else" vote?
Seriously... how many of you actually think any new stuff WON'T be oversized?

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Is there a "make shit true 1:18th" vote? Or maybe just a "please don't make anything else" vote?
Seriously... how many of you actually think any new stuff WON'T be oversized?

I'm not buying. You know that. I just see a list of a lot of stuff other people are putting their money towards making and selling themselves. Thousands of weapons and there's a list with half being weapons they already made only MODULAR and the other half comprising of stuff others are developing.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
A LOT of this modular version rehashing could be remedied by people investing in a pin vice set.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
I don't get this "modular" thing anyway. In the real world, it's understandable. On a fig, do you really swap stuff all the time? Or do you simply have more versions of the gun made up for whatever use/look you want?

If I want an M4 with grenade launcher, I use one that has that piece. If I want one without a GL, duh... I use one without that piece. Does that mean I ultimately have MORE M4 models at my disposal? Yes!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I can see it on items that have less options to use (say I want night vision and a suppressor on an RPK), but I have better customizing things to do than switch out toy aimpoints and gun lights.

I especially don't agree with it when it's a rehashing of an existing item taking up a slot that could go to an under-represented or not represented at all topic. We need an M1919A4. We don't need another StG 44 or a "modular" variant of an existing gun. They want to redo one they should go de-ARAH that SVD.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I have the same feeling about heads with hats. I'd rather have two separate heads than have a removable hat. Removable hats often look way too thick.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, I can see that. The same is sometimes true with helmets, but I'm more apt to want to go with a "helmet on the belt/in the hand" pose than I am to go between with and without hat on.

Cross Country is coming to mind. Need to see if I can find a cheap Cicil War figure in 1:18 to liberate the head from. No need for a removable hat in this case, though a second head that is CVC helmet compatible would be a plus.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I don't get this "modular" thing anyway. In the real world, it's understandable. On a fig, do you really swap stuff all the time? Or do you simply have more versions of the gun made up for whatever use/look you want?

If I want an M4 with grenade launcher, I use one that has that piece. If I want one without a GL, duh... I use one without that piece. Does that mean I ultimately have MORE M4 models at my disposal? Yes!

I don't know about anyone else, but I buy all the attachments I want for a particular gun and then glue them on. The "modular" for me just means I can design the load out myself when I buy the gun, and not that I'm going to be swapping out parts periodically.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Does anyone have the M200? How is that compared to Low Light's M200? I'd imagine it is an improvement.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
A have a couple of the Marauder ones. I diggem. That sliding shoulder thingy is a cool detail but cumbersome and I don't see using it retracted personally.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Here's a couple shots of one I'm finishing up for my Minuteman Sniper.

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
just received a big order and put a second big one for wave 6...
Just want to confirm that the guns have quality plastic, are detailed and solid, have lots of potential of creating your own weapon with lots of different accessories (glue needed), but they are too big. at least the fos and the akm and most of the accessories.

IMO its not that important the weapon to be accurate 1:18.
imo important is
proportion
poseability-fat and big enough grip (real 1:18 grip might be too thin for the figs)

(which technically means of course 1:18 in most of the occassions... :D )

For example I manage to pose cobra troopers with akm and fos -which are too big- in many different ways, but its more difficult to pose them with smaller and more on-scale weapons like nvr. That happens usually when the weapon has a full and lengthy gunstock.

something like gi joe vehicles... they can fit gi joe despite their scale, when the normal car or military vehicle 1:18 models cannot.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
For example I manage to pose cobra troopers with akm and fos -which are too big- in many different ways, but its more difficult to pose them with smaller and more on-scale weapons like nvr. That happens usually when the weapon has a full and lengthy gunstock.

something like gi joe vehicles... they can fit gi joe despite their scale, when the normal car or military vehicle 1:18 models cannot.

1: 1:18 diecast cars aren't designed for figures, so that's a specious argument. Do you expect an a gun chambered in 5.56 to fire a 30-06 round?

2: Funny, figures fit in all my 1:18 military vehicles.

3: Joe vehicles suck.

Glad you like the Marauder guns. I still think the AKM scales out like a Saiga.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I was excited for the AKM...until I got one and put it in a figs hand. I almost ordered 20 of them to outfit my PoC Blueshirts, and I'm not a stickler for having to be perfect scale.

Joe scale is fine with me in most instances but not in this case.

Hopefully some of the next round are better suited size-wise but wont know until they are in hand.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Hey! Here are the prototype 3d scans of the upcoming Marauder Series #7 "F06 Rifle." The miniature accessory will have 2 (two) different interchangeable stocks (that can be "slide" to the desired length), a removable ammo mag and will be "modular" with mounting points on top, bottom and on the SIDES of weapon. Hope you all like the detail! MJ