Marauder series 6 detailed pictures

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
There's one on the first page of this thread, and in Cloud's latest Tunnel Rat thread.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
If you want to see a scale reference with a figure, my recent custom Tunnel Rat is posed with it:

Sorry, but I don't have any comparison pics available with other guns.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
:proposetoast:

Here's to Obi. If I knew arguing math would have led to a one week expulsion, I would have tried harder.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Basically Obi's facts forced someone to resort to name calling and get his post deleted. It's Obi's fault.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
It's on their rules. I done seen one of the mods post it because someone started a new thread. They may enforce it selectively, but it's there.

R.

Yeah, but those are the posted rules, they're not the super-secret-squirrel rules that they actually enforce. :thumbsup: :pirate:

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Oh sure... since I'm the one who started all the fuss after all. Amazing how anyone reading that entire thread could see me as a "trouble maker". I did point out some flaws in a product, so I guess maybe that was viewed as "trolling". Whatever.

Hisstank - where who you know and who you blow, makes all the difference.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Congrats!

After a week or so, you won't miss it. After 3 weeks, you will want to bang your head on the wall after visiting there.

At this point, I'm like Morpheus. I'm sitting outside, waiting for a slime covered whiteboy to be shat out of the evil robot factory so I can ferry him to safety.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
At this point, I'm like Morpheus. I'm sitting outside, waiting for a slime covered whiteboy to be shat out of the evil robot factory so I can ferry him to safety.

LOL NICE!

Honestly I used to love HT, back in 2007-2008 it was the best site around IMO. 09-11 I couldn't stand the place and was always at odds with members of the staff. Now in 2012, I'll log in for a few mins at a time to check 1 or 2 specific things and than I roll out. I ignore 99.9% of the site now.

They have a large number of members and they provide pretty decent news coverage but they just have way too many politics involved with everything they do around there. It's down right silly.

In reality though, I only used the place for 2 things since almost all of my friends are on this site now. News, which is covered better by generalsjoes.com any way and b/s/t which I normally don't need now because of the growing numbers here.

Not trying to bash(even though most ppl will take it that way), just stating what i perceive to be the obvious.

PROVOST

Colonel in Chief
Officer Club
Jun 28, 2011
Terra Australis
Oh sure... since I'm the one who started all the fuss after all. Amazing how anyone reading that entire thread could see me as a "trouble maker". I did point out some flaws in a product, so I guess maybe that was viewed as "trolling". Whatever.

Hisstank - where who you know and who you blow, makes all the difference.

Heard about a ruckuss on the taint over marauder series 6 but seeing as I avoid sites that can infect my PC I've not read it.

Just got some of the series 6 stuff this week and was quite impressed.

The desert eagle and the glock pistols are great!!! :)

JMM82

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2011
St. Louis, Mo.
Isn't the Marauders AKM really an AK-12? I'm no weapons expert by any means, but after doing some research, a true AKM looks just like an AK-47, at least to me. An AK-12 looks very similar to the Marauders "AKM", with no wood buttstock, wooden grip, nor the upper and lower foregrips. The AK-12 has the Picatinny rails and adjustable telescoping buttstock (and no wooden parts) just like the Marauders "AKM."

In my Joeverse, the Marauders "AKM" will instead be an AK-12.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It mostly just looks like an AK some mall ninja here in America would put a bunch of tacticool garbage on.

All an AKM was was an AK-47 they tweaked so it was easier to mass produce.