Marvel Infinite 2014

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
Come on now! I seen the majority of the customs back in the day around here! everyone was using shocktroopers&invasion troopers as base figures with maurader's guns. I'm really astounded that nobody here has offered up a handful of their stock assault rifles by now,lol.

Seriously tho ,I gotta update. as of yet I really just don't know what I want. Probably why I've been veering off what I would normally take interest in? I'll be updating soon. I actually have another on the way. I preordered 2 of her,thinking she'd be hard to find. At the very least one will make it in my thread ,if not both.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
Neither do I,lol. I know,my wants list sucks! I get it,lol.

She's worth a few rifles&a vest or two tho:D

Last edited:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
Pfff...the girl figures are solid gold! I keep waiting for my favorite marvel figure, movie series black widow to get appreciated like she should!! Hands down the best looking female non joe to date IMO. I've got a bunch of carded figures of her:D holding on to them to retire off of! lol

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I really wish they would shrink the Captain America BW.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Still haven't seen one, but I've seen Black Cat 3 different times.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
Yup. Passed on a black cat yesterday at Walmart. I've gotten one Black Widow,but the temptation was too great, so I scalped her. After what's about to go down on ebay this week,I'm glad I did. I need the extra paypal funds...gonna be a BIG week for me.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I just think that the Capt. figures aren't being restocked.

Brickhead

Enlisted
May 9, 2014
Southern Maryland
www.flickr.com
At my K-Mart they've restocked MU 3 3/4 figures. They don't have anything I don't already have though. Gray Hulk, Mysterio, Thanos, Rhino, Dark Knight, Colossus.

My local comic shop has some of them but not much. The one I want from them is Constrictor. They charge $14.00 per. I usually talk the manager down to $9.99 since the other guy is a little bitch and won't come down. Haven't seen the manager working there since Friday. I'll check back in there later this week.

Went to a target in NoVA and saw 2 of the newer MU 3 3/4 figures-- Platinum Grim Reaper and Platinum Hyperion. meh...

Target had ALL the GoTG Legends Infinite series figures the other day. Went back today and only Drax and Iron Man are left.

Last edited:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^

:p

I didn't buy her tho. Too big.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Fuck Legends and their "most figures get a unique sculpt instead of one body being shared in the entire line".

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
I actually regret passing already,but I'm afraid of what's behind the door I might open by purchasing her,lol.

3&3/4" marvel Infinite are stocked up at Target! No valkyrie,but everything else was on the pegs yesterday!! For me I'm pretty sure valkyrie was my last marvel purchase.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm not really susceptible to scale creep anymore. I have a few pieces in 1:12, but I know I can control it. Famous last words, eh?

Total pervert moment, but I like how they did BW bust. Hope I see that heifer on the peg.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
Yeah,marvel infinite is the new marvel universe I think...not so sure after buying beast woman! Aka valkyrie! Looks more like a small 6" figure then a 4",cause if I had a roadblock figure in sure she'd tower over him as well.

I'm not really susceptible to scale creep anymore. I have a few pieces in 1:12, but I know I can control it. Famous last words, eh?

Total pervert moment, but I like how they did BW bust. Hope I see that heifer on the peg.

^
I was just going to buy sbd,and a few other shock trooper repaints...so,yeah. Once the door opens,it's open:D

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I didn't realize this was a thing.. is this the new Marvel Universe line? I saw 3 3/4 figures and didn't know what the hell they were.

$12.99 at my local Target! For 3 3/4th figures!!

The renamed it in hopes of recharging retailer support. :whatever:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, like there's anything worth buying on the Star Wars pegs. :trollface: They need to single card Oola.

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
Not a bad lineup, hopefully the Grey Beast means that it's a 90s style Beast they're doing. I'm also hoping Hawkeye is his current costume and not just a repack.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Damn, nacho. That's exactly what Bishop was; a black, mullet-doused-in-Soul-Glo-having Cable.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Anyone see the pics of Beast and Extreme Sports Body Glove Spiderman?

No wrists and torso articulation? Sign of things to come or simply not cut in yet?