"Have zero distribution"

*other guy raises hand*

"We already did that years ago"

*everyone in the room nods in agreement*

:lmao:

*another guy raises hand*

"Release Cap, Ironman, Spiderman, Wolverine and Thor over and over again!"

"Check. Check. Check. Check. And check!"

Don't forget, "let's short pack all the highly wanted figures and create a scalping nightmare for buyers, this way we can raise our prices on basic lines and still look inexpensive in comparison."

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Late, I know, but what in the fuck is up with Black Cat not having a head-on photo? Probably because her face is gonna look like a bag full of hammer-smashed assholes, but still.
And a re-release of North Star, da fuck?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Late, I know, but what in the fuck is up with Black Cat not having a head-on photo? Probably because her face is gonna look like a bag full of hammer-smashed assholes, but still.

:lmao: the descriptions you come up with...GOLD!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

I like that they appear to have given her a new torso.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012

She's probably just a repaint of the other female figs that used that mask style.

North Star never made it to release, just the girl, so it's good they're bringing him out.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Nope, he was supposed to be a variant to the chick and he never made it out before the switchover to the Infinite Series.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Still have not seen this line anywhere. So much cash they are losing by not getting stores to carry them. I don't want them bad enough to pay inflated prices or shipping, but if they were in a store I probably would have bought 1 or more of each. Oh well, add it to the long list of Hasbro's fails. We all pick on Mattell, but at least a person can find what they make in stores.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
... I don't want them bad enough to pay inflated prices or shipping, but if they were in a store I probably would have bought 1 or more of each...

Same here...I like the line, but I don't like it enough to keep scalpers from having to get a real job...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Still have not seen this line anywhere. So much cash they are losing by not getting stores to carry them. I don't want them bad enough to pay inflated prices or shipping, but if they were in a store I probably would have bought 1 or more of each. Oh well, add it to the long list of Hasbro's fails. We all pick on Mattell, but at least a person can find what they make in stores.

It wouldn't matter. Even if you did have a story carrying them all it would have is wave 1 (minus Wasp, naturlich). And those Captain Americas, Hyperions and Iron Mans are all just gonna stick around, ensuring new waves never appear.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's looking like I'll be able to vacation in Latvia off of the proceeds of ML Deadpool before long.

Brickhead

Enlisted
May 9, 2014
Southern Maryland
www.flickr.com
Holy crap, I just opened one of those about two weeks ago when I was trying to make space by opening a bunch of stuff. If I'd known that, I'd have sold him in a heartbeat, as I really couldn't care less about the character and I only got him as part of a case...

Are you talking about Vision?

It wouldn't matter. Even if you did have a story carrying them all it would have is wave 1 (minus Wasp, naturlich). And those Captain Americas, Hyperions and Iron Mans are all just gonna stick around, ensuring new waves never appear.

That's what really bothers me. But ya know it isn't 100% Hasbro's fault... it's the incompetence of the stores that order the cases. They order like 2-3 cases of wave one and then if wave one still has a bajillion Caps they wait until all those are sold before they order the next wave.They just order the lastest case available and skip waves.

As a collector of MU I'm literally pulling my hair out.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Wal-Mart as far as I can tell isn't carrying the line. Target has wave 1 practically as I've described it, same goes for HEB. I keep forgetting if TrU is carrying the line, if they are I'm sure what's on the peg will bear out my earlier observations.

I think TrU just keeps getting late wave MU cases.

Brickhead

Enlisted
May 9, 2014
Southern Maryland
www.flickr.com
Wal-Mart as far as I can tell isn't carrying the line. Target has wave 1 practically as I've described it, same goes for HEB. I keep forgetting if TrU is carrying the line, if they are I'm sure what's on the peg will bear out my earlier observations.

I think TrU just keeps getting late wave MU cases.

My TRU has like 10 Cloaks and nothing else. The only time I've seen them carry various figures was when I bought all of them. :trollface:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mine has at least a couple of Cloaks. Couple of Auroras, maybe one or two Thanos(es, ae?), too.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Me too, even though they fucked up the hair. The She Hulk buck is a good 'un.

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
Yep, only think i don't like about Valkyrie is her sword is sooooo floppy and the hands are a little too rubbery. And Brick, I've got an extra Omega Red if you're interested.