Marvel: Phase Two

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Holy fuck did I enjoy A2. It was a mess in some points, but was still so fun I didn't give a shit. And even though it felt over-bloated in parts, I still want to see the extended version that Whedon has teased. The whole Infinity Gauntlet thing has become SO dragged out, but I still can't wait to see the rest of the films up to the A3 films. DC should be embarrassed by how much Marvel is running circles around them.

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Yeah, MR, I haven't even seen the theatrical version yet and I'm already looking forward to the extended cut. Mostly because of other similar comments to yours about the film being as stuffed as Pam Anderson's puss. I think an extended version might fix that, as backwards as that sounds.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
HAHAHAHA. Everyone's getting in a tizzy over Stark's "prima nocta" joke. I died laughing when he said it. It's on par with the "mewling quim" comment from Avengers.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Just got back. Wow. That was great! Very full film, but it all seemed necessary to the story. If anything, I felt like more wouldn't have been a bad thing. Like maybe a lot was cut for time?

I love the addition of Vision. Somehow he made the movie feel so much more comicbook-y.

I wasn't a fan of Ultrons design. Felt too circular. And just like the TF movies, robot lips look awful. Metal shouldn't move like that.

And did I miss something because it seemed like Ultron had telekinetic powers? The top of the truck fight between Cap and Ultron...I swear Ultron was telekinetically lifting sections of the concrete road.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I think he was more magnetically doing it...the same way he attacked Iron Man in the ship.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Well if that's the case...I get why the writers didn't write that ability in more (Magneato copy), but it's illogical to think that someone with that ability wouldn't use it to their advantage much more frequently AND more affectively during that entire movie.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Well if that's the case...I get why the writers didn't write that ability in more (Magneato copy), but it's illogical to think that someone with that ability wouldn't use it to their advantage much more frequently AND more affectively during that entire movie.

Here's the official 'power'.

Anti-Gravity Tech: Ultron possesses miniaturized versions of the anti-gravity technology that served to keep the Chitauri Leviathan afloat; essentially re-purposing them as offensive weaponry. Through his hands, he can generate small gravitational fields, allowing him to move any object through a push/pull motion.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Considering he was assembled by HYDRA underneath one of their space whales, that makes perfect sense; and is likely shown in that hour of edits they took out that will hopefully be put back in for the dvd.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Last edited: