Masters Of The Universe

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I'd be happy to help IF I could find them...I've yet to see one MOTUC fig around here at three different stores...if they were ever around here, scalpers snatched them up and never left a trace...I doubt I'll ever see them...

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Thanks, man. Don't strain yourself in terms of time and gas over it.

They are vicious, and hardly worth competing against.

This especially holds true when one realizes that we have jobs, families and other responsibilities, whereas they seem to have all the time in the world to find these things.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Thanks, man. Don't strain yourself in terms of time and gas over it.

They are vicious, and hardly worth competing against.

This especially holds true when one realizes that we have jobs, families and other responsibilities, whereas they seem to have all the time in the world to find these things.

Ya the one by me sold out, but next time I'm in there I'll check it out for you again.

Grepdogg

AIRMAN OF DOOM
Jun 10, 2012
AZ
So far, out of 4 Big Lots, I have found a shelf full of 7 Moss Men. At least I was able to pick one up for me and another for a future trade.

I hope they keep unloading tons of them so the scalpers end up making next to nothing.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I saw a 6" Ray Stantz, a handful of the TRGB "Remco-style" 8" Peters and several of the Egon and Ray 1:6 two-packs, so I reckon they had the MOTUC at some point but I missed out.

Dark Horse

Ultimate Z-list celebrity
Look what I got today -

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Hahahaha, nice catch there DH.

I am not sold on Dactus simply because I construe him the same way I construe Spector or any other newbie MOTU type figure.

@ Eddie, just get the subscription and dump it after you get Two-Bad.

That's probably the most financially feasible way to acquire him.

Just use an older credit card that you intend on cancelling soon.

It Mattel wants to play hardball against the customers, then absolutely play hardball back.

It is senseless to pay 90 dollars for TB on Ebay or whatnot just because Mattel is staffed by peurile dickheads.

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Wouldn't I end up paying more in the long run?...or is he the first fig in 2014?

Dude, Two Bad is the first figure in the 2014 line-up, with slated release for January.

Get a sub, get him in hand, and then drop the sub.

Like I said, if the fuckers at Mattel want to play hardball, then fucking take the ballbat to their heads.

It is total madness to pay 90+ dollars for a figure on Ebay simply because Dicklich chooses to be an asshole to everyone.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Okay, that sounds like a plan to me...how does the sub work?...they take money monthly?...do they put a hold on the whole amount, but only take the monthly fee?...want to play it smart and not end up somehow getting forced into the whole sh!tty sub...

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
tired of people waiting to post in here, damn thread went into a coma

two week countdown has begun! Looking to start up the MOTUC collection again and the first in my sights is Teela! (Sorry Eddie)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, unless they start doing some releases, (and even if they do, they'll all get bought up during presale for scalping purposes) there are very very few I'm even interested in...

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
Isn't this the third time around for you?!

lol

yeah.

1st was the meltdown from the female god bitch

2nd I sold to cover my uncles expenses (RIP Uncle Bill)

3rd is purely for the figures that I really connect to. The collection will be relatively small, about 25 total. Mostly based on the first series of mini comics when He-man was He-man and Adam wasn't even a thought.

That said I'll have to hit ebay and hope someone has an Alcala Skeletor head for sale

I was really hoping that 2014 would feature Teela's horse Charger... would have been perfect. :)

and if I get a "jet sled" anyone interested in the figure that comes with it keep an eye out in a BST cause I'll sell/trade that one off

whew

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
The Frau is Shadow Weaver. I would like to get one of her but, she is kinda expensive.

Order a Horde trooper pack. I hope to get them in the mail before I go out of town.