Masters Of The Universe

Dark Horse

Ultimate Z-list celebrity
Skeletor throne -

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Eh, I have been trying to get the idiots at He-man.org to write to Mattel directly over the Horde Trooper Scandal.

So far, no real luck in getting them to do the right thing.

Most of the He-Man crowd seems obsessed with crying in the corner about it, rather than take vigorous and constructive action toward the company.

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Hey DH, did you get the Joe Amaro custom for Castle Grayskullman? That thing is really nice.

Where did you score the Hovercraft thing for He-Man? I think that is an Amaro custom as well?

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Eh, I have been trying to get the idiots at He-man.org to write to Mattel directly over the Horde Trooper Scandal.

So far, no real luck in getting them to do the right thing.

Most of the He-Man crowd seems obsessed with crying in the corner about it, rather than take vigorous and constructive action toward the company.

Do tell, what kind of scandal... I'm out of the loop. Not that I'm surprised, since Matty/DR has a new major problem almost every month. And when you think it can't possibly get any worse, they continue to plumb the depths of incompetence.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm thinking they sold out. At an inordinately expeditious rate.

And supply did not even remotely meet the natural demand for an armybuilder figure.

Grepdogg

AIRMAN OF DOOM
Jun 10, 2012
AZ
I totally helped to spearhead the write Mattel Horde Trooper mob.
I contacted over 50 people at Mattle via Linkedin, directly emailed all the top brass at Mattel and even called.

On a positive note, I am thrilled with my Mantenna - I felt like a kid again.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Mattel clearly doesn't care too much about losing money or they'd make more to begin with...so my guess is, when the fans complain, they get spiteful and think "oh yeah, watch how few we make next month!"

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
I figured I would see more castle pics being posted. I love mine, can't wait to.get it properly displayed :)

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
I got one, but like the rest of my MOTU collection, it's still in the box waiting for my kids to get old enough.

This is art! Get it out and appreciate it before the kids get a hold of it! ;) I have mine just sitting on a coffee table until I can make a custom display casd

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
I'm looking to get the jet sled, anyone interested in the figure "Sky High" that it comes with? I think i'd sell him for $30 shipped... any takers?