MU update

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I bought two last monday, and they had a limit of two. The next day they were out and had the usual jacked up prices from 3rd party sellers. My first two arrived wednesday. Then on friday, they were back in stock at 11.99, so I ordered another pair to be delivered tuesday (stay away from my mail man!)

The character does nothing for me, so they'll all be custom fodder. She has some great parts. In person, the legs are kinda scrawny, and as per the norm, hasbro wadded them into an awkward bubble, so they look like they'll need some boiling to get them unwarped. But I'm just so glad to get these parts in fleshtone in a single pack that I'll tolerate some warping shenanigans.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Elektra in stock on HTS, just got my fill. Red Skull and Black Widow as well. No Professor X though.

Last edited:

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
So I had to go into Kmart to grab some emergency diapers for the kid.. and low and behold, all those Avengers figures are there. Two cases. They had two Red Skulls, that chick.. the other dudes.. etc.

$10 was too rich for my blood though, but the Red Skull did look pretty sweet.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Other than the new head, bracelets and belt it's just Avengers BW. Not sure if I want the head sculpt or not.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I haven't made it yet. It will likely involve the BW head and a LJ torso and legs.

Of the art.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Anybody have a MU Scarlet Spider that can tell me what's under the blue hoodie thing?...I'm needing a solid red base figure for a custom but can't find a single pic of what's under there...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Yeah, something skinny...the checklist I normally look at for these types of things is down (it's on itsalltrue.net) so I can't give a better informed opinion...

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
FOUND HIM!!!! The blue hoodie will need cut off but under it is all red. Apparently my daughter got hold of him or he thought hanging out in a box of polly pockets sounded like fun.