NECA Discussion

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They've cast a kid as a cgi stand-in for John, and I've heard the plot has him being killed.. I guess we'll see in November?

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
When T2 was announced, I'm fairly certain I drove all my friends nuts talking about it. I remember I even took a magazine into the barber shop that had a picture of Arnie and I had them cut my hair to match.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
So I get to go pick up my TMNT '90 Leo and Don on Wednesday, but it looks like these are coming to the general public in the form of two-packs. They looked to be confirmed some time back in a store (GameStop?) computer. A blurry image seems to indicate Mikey will be packed with a Foot Soldier, so I'm guessing Leo will get Shredder, Don, Krang and Ralph will get Foot Soldier #2.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
From the original script. There were a pair of them working with the government. Presumably they were still in when NECA started working on the figures. They're saying "fuck it" and releasing it anyway. Won't lie, I may end up with it.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Rumspringa - Amish spring break before joining the community as an adult.

The Prediter culture is strictly religious, with everything we see in the movies being forbidden or limited until their vacation where they are allowed to go batshit crazy on anyone who isn't their race. That badass from the first movie was an accountant!!!

This is why we don't want exploratory prequels to these types of movies. No one wants to hear about the klingon janitor's epic quest to clean the toilets (Because let's face it, in Star Trek we rarely see non military klingons

:D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yaphet Kotto, bitch!

Definitely gonna need to see close-ups of the new Curry heads before I commit. Bad enough I have to buy two more '17 Pennywises (Pennywisen? Pennywisae?) this year.

NECA going full circle, taking 2010 back to 1994.