New BBI M-114 HUMVEE

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Yup. They where posted on the elite force thread,and sold out with a quickness! I was able to acquire a couple before they sold out. The older bbi humvee is better built IMO. I have the woodland camo first marine version,and it is way nicer. the undercarriage details are important to me tho.

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
I have been working almost 6 days a week and have been only looking to see what is going on , on the forum.

As you all can guess almost nothing has been done on the Hind project but that will change this week.

As far as the new m-114 goes , to tell you the truth I was fretting the debut because of the up grade kits I made for the other HUMVEEs . Thinking that the money spent would seem as money thrown away.

Well my worries where for not . I do believe that the quality of my kits far out shine the new m-114 .

I had a talk today with Daremo and there could be an upgrade kit for the new BBI to bring it up to speed . We are thinking

my thick radio mast
IBIS bumper
windows with tint
rear spare tire
possible new hatch for turret
usable new mount for chain gun
chain gun
tire backings

Only thing left is the Rhino device.

With all these add ons I think they will be about $70 .

Half of the full kits.

What say you all ?

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I have been working almost 6 days a week and have been only looking to see what is going on , on the forum.

As you all can guess almost nothing has been done on the Hind project but that will change this week.

As far as the new m-114 goes , to tell you the truth I was fretting the debut because of the up grade kits I made for the other HUMVEEs . Thinking that the money spent would seem as money thrown away.

Well my worries where for not . I do believe that the quality of my kits far out shine the new m-114 .

I had a talk today with Daremo and there could be an upgrade kit for the new BBI to bring it up to speed . We are thinking

my thick radio mast
IBIS bumper
windows with tint
rear spare tire
chain gun
tire backings

Half of the full kits.

What say you all ?

I may be down for one

Roman

Legion
Feb 22, 2015
Massachusetts
Anybody have an extra one of these that they are willing to part with? I'm hoping they'll show up at TRU, but some rapist is selling one on eBay for $150 and it's described as "unreleased/cancelled".

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
That is an interesting choice of descriptor for that eBay seller, but I approve of its use.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Anybody have an extra one of these that they are willing to part with? I'm hoping they'll show up at TRU, but some rapist sold* one on eBay for $150 and it's described as "unreleased/cancelled".

Fixed it for ya.:trollface:

One already sold for $150!:trollface: there's another one on there now from a different seller.

If the well is tapped? more then likely that's what they're going price is now. supply&demand is a bitch!:trollface:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I have two of these and I still have a full pickel kit to put on my BBI humvee. It's a decent humvee for the original price. Would be interested in seeing what a kit would do for it

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Sorry. It hadn't crossed my mind that it might be somebody on this site.

:trollface: is he on this site? that's funny if he/she is! Lol

Don't bite your tongue,that shit hurts! lol! the greatest thing about this site is the ability to speak ones mind,and get a piece of someone else's!!

saltymarine

Enlisted
Aug 22, 2011
I would buy 2 if I can get 2 of these as they are sold out with no idea if they will be available again, DAMN !!!!

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
That's his new name on then. The eBay Rapist.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
lol! Dude sold one for $150,put another up!! There's another on there for $250 with a bonus figure 5-pack!! Sooooo generous!! what an awesome deal!:trollface:

Roman

Legion
Feb 22, 2015
Massachusetts

my thick radio mast
IBIS bumper
windows with tint
rear spare tire
chain gun
tire backings

Half of the full kits.

What say you all ?

I didn't see much reaction to this. I am definitely interested in the tinted glass that came with your turrets. I'm also interested in mounting a new gun to the turret. What do you mean when you say "chain gun"?

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
I didn't see much reaction to this. I am definitely interested in the tinted glass that came with your turrets. I'm also interested in mounting a new gun to the turret. What do you mean when you say "chain gun"?

The Humvee comes with the grenade launcher or chain gun because the rounds are on links or chain.

I just got one and paid under $40 including shipping.

It has lots of potential . Turret is way small but the worst thing are the lack of a solid tire. An easy fix .

Roman

Legion
Feb 22, 2015
Massachusetts
The Humvee comes with the grenade launcher or chain gun because the rounds are on links or chain.

I just got one and paid under $40 including shipping.

It has lots of potential . Turret is way small but the worst thing are the lack of a solid tire. An easy fix .

Will you consider making an M2 with a claw underneath to work with the existing mount?

gman5004

Call me Garrison
Oct 11, 2016
Pasco, Washington
It is a lot of fun. I can do a shitty review thingamabob if yall want me to. My favorite part is theres so much detailing. Even on the inside of the lifty thing on the back. Meesa cant think of whassa called.

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
The back up wheel disk has been made along with the spare tire rework.
Pics should be up by tomorrow.

The easiest way to install the wheel back ups will be to cut the steel axel in half and pull the axel and tire off of the vehicle . Then paint the disk slide down the axel and glue the disk on the back of the wheel.. Then couple the axels back together with a brass coupler. I can supply this with the kit.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
The back up wheel disk has been made along with the spare tire rework.
Pics should be up by tomorrow.

The easiest way to install the wheel back ups will be to cut the steel axel in half and pull the axel and tire off of the vehicle . Then paint the disk slide down the axel and glue the disk on the back of the wheel.. Then couple the axels back together with a brass coupler. I can supply this with the kit.

Very interested...I have 2 of these right now.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Pickelhaube tire fix.

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
OK Guys

The prototypes are done and we are accepting pre-orders now.

4 wheel disc tire back ups $20

Rear spare tire and holder $20

PLUS SHIPPING.

[/QUOTE]

All of the original 21st HUMVEE parts should fit on the new BBI Humvee . Some small tweaking will be nessiary to make things fit.

[u

IBIS bumper----------------------------------$15
Rhino device----------------------------------$ 15
Spare tire and hanger -------------------------$20
Antenna with 2 whips---------------------- --$10
Tire backs---------------------------------------$20

We can supply the clear styrene and green tinted film if you choose to add those on to the BBI's missing glass . $5 plus about $1.25 for mailing.

saltymarine

Enlisted
Aug 22, 2011
Put me down for two complete sets, tires bumpers etc. are these inserts I assume, using existing tires ?

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
Put me down for two complete sets, tires bumpers etc. are these inserts I assume, using existing tires ?

Yes you need to cut your axels and glue the disk to the back of the existing tire.

Or you can try to slide your tire off their axel.

NOT AN EASY TASK.

A stock brass sleeve will couple the axels back together.

dannyc

Resident Cuban
Jan 28, 2012
miami
Yes you need to cut your axels and glue the disk to the back of the existing tire.

Or you can try to slide your tire off their axel.

NOT AN EASY TASK.

A stock brass sleeve will couple the axels back together.

So a full kit is $100

gman5004

Call me Garrison
Oct 11, 2016
Pasco, Washington
FYI, Mr. Pickel, its M1114. The M114 is a type of APC. Basically a modern M113. Confuzzling, isnt it.
P.S. im surprised K-Tiger hasnt pointed this out.