New TMNT Toys

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Unless that's the latest news, the story says they just canned the whole preproduction staff and pushed the release date back...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think there will always be artsy fucks doin' it oldschool.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Not sure it'll be up to the artists...wouldn't it be up to the cheap a$$ studios funding the toons who like the less expensive nature of CGI?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Well, what I mean is independent guys like John K. Fellas not affiliated with a studio, or guys that do it for art's sake.

alcinde4

Kicker of asses and such
May 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I finally got the new Turtles last week. So awesome. At some point I'll go back and get Shredder, Splinter and April. In that order. I do want the playset though.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
8 bucks at Wally. Ran into them today, where they'd just wrapped up the reset. they really don't look so bad, and it appears that April has MU hips.

I bet Krang's body could easily be intergrated with Joes if you were into B.A.T.s and similar faggotry.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

It'll be taller, but perhaps use it as Overkill?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Speaking of IM, did they do Vanko's suit or am I remembering comic Vanko's figure?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Huh, I wonder why not. I guess because we needed extraneous Tony Stark suits.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Don't take it to heart, I'm iconoclastic towards most of Joedom's sacred cows.

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
The classic figures are awesome! Obviously bigger and more in scale with He-Man, but still awesome.

I recall when they did a re-release for the 20th anniversary of the original 4, Shredder, Foot Soldier and April O'Neil. Those figures are now worth 30-50 dollars each, so I suppose it is prudent to get what you can while still in decent supply.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I've been working on repainting Leonardo from the Nick' line and I really like that I can remove the pins in order to paint each part of his limbs a lot easier and sand down the joints w/my dremel in order to prevent paint rub. Although, the lower arms and hands can be a pain to pop back together.

Also, I swapped Leo and Donnie's head sculpts, as I think of Leo as the stoic leader and he should therefore have the more serious head sculpt. I got the idea from Encline Designs, except he he just swapped the gear between the 2 figures and repainted them (in their red headbands/masks). I didn't see the need to swap the figures entirely.

Now, I'm trying to figure out if I should paint their shells brown, or dark green...

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Yeah. Donny's head sculpt/facial expression is my favorite. Raph is my favorite character, but has my least favorite of the 4. Leo's and Mikey's are fun too.

Brown or dark green? that's a toughy... I'd go with dark green i think.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'd mix the two colors...or go with brown and give them a dark green drybrushing...

Anyway, did anybody read the leaked Bay script?

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Oh I don't think I posted these up on here yet. Took these last weekend. Figured they should go in this thread, I guess lol.

Yeah I was having too much fun this weekend lol.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Cool pics z
Thanks mang!

You should be...I haven't read it...but from what I've heard, I don't want to...

I love TMNT. Like when I was watching it with my gf the other day she was like "what the hell are we watching?" and I looked at her seriously and was like "when you watch this with me, know that you're watching something that shaped the person you're sitting next to." then we went back to laughing at the ridiculousness.

I know Bay's going to ruin it. Like he ruined TF. I'm just glad the TMNT cartoon's coming out before the movie even starts. I know he won't influence it .. I hope.