New TMNT Toys

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'd love a proper, newly-sculpted '80s April O'Neil. With the yellow jumpsuit zipped halfway down to give those lovely knockers some air.

*nods knowingly*

This April looks a lot like the chick in the Sun Drop soda ads. You probably haven't seen them being down under.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
"hey, we're going out of business because our prices are too high...what should we do?"

"i've got it!...raise them even higher!"

"ummmm, ohhhhhkayyyy?"

Suspiciously similar to the argument used to raise Capital Gains taxes.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I've already shared some pics in the Haul thread, but here are some more pics:

Michelangelo

Alternate headband:

Raphael

Last edited:

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Alternate headband:

They even have fingerprints. Now that's some attention to detail:

Scale shot:

Group shots:

Last edited:

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Haha! Sideshow knows what they're doing, that's for sure. These are the first Sideshow statues I've owned and I am thoroughly impressed. The detail is just amazing. My pictures really don't do them justice. I didn't even do detail shots of the bases themselves. The bases they're on are crazy detailed and textured too.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
those are awesome!...walk would be icing on the cake though, would be if their bases connected together to make a uniform display piece

red4

Enlisted
Feb 25, 2012
It's so big and shiny in here. *walks around, admiring marble pillars and nude statues*

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I still can't make mind up on whether or not to get the NECA turtles...

I have done my best to keep from getting into the NECA Turtles (either the full-color, but especially the b/w ones) and at least a couple MOTUC figures.

Unless you have room for it, DON'T DO IT! It's like a new drug!

(They are awesome.)

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I thought that auction was receded.

It was, but I'm still debating on whether or not to bid on another one that's currently in progress.

I have done my best to keep from getting into the NECA Turtles (either the full-color, but especially the b/w ones) and at least a couple MOTUC figures.

Unless you have room for it, DON'T DO IT! It's like a new drug!

(They are awesome.)

You just had to leave that list little bit in your post... I'm going to end up buying the NECA turtles. I just know it.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
BBTS has the new cartoon figs up for pre-order. I'm not linking all the different listings they have as there are quite a few, but if you scroll down their "New Pre-Order" listings you'll find the option to pre-order just the 4 turtles for $35.99. Honestly though, I don't think these will be hard to find in stores.