OUR WAR WWII Germans Discussion

melvin

Enlisted
May 15, 2011
Finally,OURWAR WW2 1:18 German soldier figures will be released in December.2013, improved painting,details and super articulated,ultimate 1:18 WW2 figure!
See our photos from China Toy Expo 2013! 6 figures per set, mail by EMS 7-10 days to US with tracking,wholesale also welcome. Contact us by sunming315@hotmail.com for more information of ordering.
BTW,1:18 Russian and American WW2 figures,Aliens figures are going to be released,see our photos of prototypes of the Alien figures!
1:18 is not going to die,it is going to shine!

Last edited:

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Are those double jointed knees and Joe style arms and neck joints? If so and they are the same size as Joes this line will be amazing.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
About time something knew happened. Not that I'm racist or anything, but I'm kind of tired of only having black Nazi soldiers. Tieka is pretty good about making hands for action figures that don't break easily right? I remember being super pissed at 21st Century Toys and Unimax for that shit.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Dear mother of dog! Just when I thought I could escape the clutches of 1:18. 2 cases of Russians and Germans please.

Looks like 6 per case and they are showing each figure twice in different poses?

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Does this mean that the Modern Military Our war figures will see release again? I've always wanted these guys but the usual asking price puts me away.

Oh yeah, one more time to get my point across..... aliens! Aliens! Joe scaled aliens! We even got a Duke that comes with the Rifle! F YEAH!

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
thanks for the update! I am definetely going to grab some of those!!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Oh yeah, one more time to get my point across..... aliens! Aliens! Joe scaled aliens! We even got a Duke that comes with the Rifle! F YEAH!

These aren't even close to being the first.

They're much improved over the prototypes, if lacking their variety. The helmets look like garbage, so 21st can still say they did those the best. Hope they come with ammo cans so you can form an MG team.

Man, WWII figures with articulation that is actually good! And I see at least a couple of pieces of much-needed kit!

Last edited:

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
Oh wow. I like, will buy a few Aliens when possible.

I'd even buy the WW2 figures.

melvin

Enlisted
May 15, 2011
Dear mother of dog! Just when I thought I could escape the clutches of 1:18. 2 cases of Russians and Germans please.

Looks like 6 per case and they are showing each figure twice in different poses?

Yes you are right sir!

melvin

Enlisted
May 15, 2011
Does this mean that the Modern Military Our war figures will see release again? I've always wanted these guys but the usual asking price puts me away.

Yes,we are improving the tools and molds to re-release OURWAR modern US Army in the future!

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
my youngest son loves all things WWII - he will be so excited...Will they be available to purchase prior to Christmas?

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
These aren't even close to being the first.

They're much improved over the prototypes, if lacking their variety. The helmets look like garbage, so 21st can still say they did those the best. Hope they come with ammo cans so you can form an MG team.

Man, WWII figures with articulation that is actually good! And I see at least a couple of pieces of much-needed kit!

Oh I know they aren't the first. But these just look great. Articulation and detail.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I was really down about Hasbro's Operation: Fuck Up Retaliation, but these have renewed my toy-loving spirit. I really wanted Vogel as the basis for my Red Skull, but I think I can make that ("master chief" *chuckles*) Gruppenführer (unteroffizier? I can't make out any rank insignia) work.

These look like early war heer, so you're gonna want 10 for a rifle gruppe. :D

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
These midgets are going to make my BH krauts look like the super soldiers they are meant to be. :) Luckily the Russians will be the same size as my Endor commando allied troops.

Can't believe I'll finally have troops for my KV-1.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Horrorshow heads on Indy Reds would have made at least half-way decent Soviet tank crews. :D

Hell, Those heads on a Wild Bill buck with different feet would be pretty good, too.

Last edited:

melvin

Enlisted
May 15, 2011
I was really down about Hasbro's Operation: Fuck Up Retaliation, but these have renewed my toy-loving spirit. I really wanted Vogel as the basis for my Red Skull, but I think I can make that ("master chief" *chuckles*) Gruppenführer (unteroffizier? I can't make out any rank insignia) work.

These look like early war heer, so you're gonna want 10 for a rifle gruppe. :D

Ye,believe it is Poland Battle 1939.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Hey Melvin-

2 questions.

1. Do you have any info on when the Russians and Americans are coming?

2. Will the Germans be carded or bagged?

melvin

Enlisted
May 15, 2011
Hey Melvin-

2 questions.

1. Do you have any info on when the Russians and Americans are coming?

2. Will the Germans be carded or bagged?

Hi, not sure when Russians and Americans are coming,but they are on plan and design process. Germans will be carded.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
I am going to need as many as I can get my grubby little hands on! So much useful kit on the Krauts!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
My WW2 Cap will finally have guys to fight!

Hell, they'll be articulated to the point where they CAN fight. I really can't wait to see an Sd.Kfz 251 loaded with these.

Man, I think I need to make a WWII Captain America.

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Hell, they'll be articulated to the point where they CAN fight. I really can't wait to see an Sd.Kfz 251 loaded with these.

Man, I think I need to make a WWII Captain America.

Ain't that the truth!

The WW2 cap I have kicks all kinds of ass. But I would love to see what you can come up with!