Scruffyronin Photography

scruffyronin

Fighting to save the day
Dec 31, 2012
Quezon City
scruffyronin.deviantart.com
Hi everyone, here's a few of my previous diorama and photography work. Hope you like them.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
100% all around perfection!...please continue to share more and I think it would be a fantastic idea for you to enter the monthly banner contests...

BTW, what are the tarp like things on WB and the othe other figure?...those things look bada$$!

scruffyronin

Fighting to save the day
Dec 31, 2012
Quezon City
awesome!!
Thanks Tria!

100% all around perfection!...please continue to share more and I think it would be a fantastic idea for you to enter the monthly banner contests...
BTW, what are the tarp like things on WB and the othe other figure?...those things look bada$$!
Thanks, G.I.*EDDIE. I'll keep an eye out for the contest. The fabric on the ponchos are painted paper napkins.

Awesome work bro! I've seen your pics on JoeDios and Facebook.

Thanks Fled74! Glad you recognized my work.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
The people on this forum should be the ones making dioramas for toys shows to display Hasbro's figures.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
POC Arctic Destro has got to be one of the most infamous figures Hasbro has made before announcing the crappy Retardilation drivers.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Where's Quezon City?

Yeah, I could google that, but I can't (or don't know how) have two windows open at the same time with this stupid a$$ iPad

How bout a tutorial on how to make the things you do with napkins/tissues/paper towels...they look ridiculously cool

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Thanks for the link...then just regular acrylic paint stiffens them up I assume?...same goes for the ponchos?

Have you considered entering this months banner contest BTW?

scruffyronin

Fighting to save the day
Dec 31, 2012
Quezon City
Yes, the paint will stiffen them up. I'm a professional illustrator so I just use the artist acrylics I have on me and as I've never bought or used any model paints, I don't know how those would react to the napkins.

I'll check out the Homepage for the Banner contest, thanks!!