Sideshow Collectibles Joe and Cobra figures

YT1

NO LONGER A MEMBER
Mar 15, 2011
Nice work, love those Snowies, I just can't justify the price.

Asajj Ventress with her new robe....

Bane captured....

Fiddled with my Fett- attached the rocket pack so it won't come off any more (putting it back on every time I picked him up got old really fast). I removed the plastic sheet behind the chest armor. Then I removed the armor tabs and glued the armor back in place. I also overlapped the vest in the back: so the Velcro actually went further than it was made to, then I glues it in place. Much tighter fit now. Still not sold that this is a better figure than the Medicom version.

I picked up a Medicom New Hope Solo. I wanted to see this one in person. And I have to say he's better looking in hand than in most of the pics I've seen.
I think it's a good likeness to Ford....

Finally, what I feared- the figure is well undersized. (I may swap out to body to a taller one at some point.)

Overall I'm glad I picked Solo up, I think Medicom did an excellent job capturing the look and feel of the character. Just wish he were taller.

YT1

NO LONGER A MEMBER
Mar 15, 2011
Those Medicom figures are nice but the undersized bodies are a dealbreaker for me.

Here's my C-3PO 12" Perfect Model Chogokin figure.
Expensive yes, but you get what you pay for.
I have two critiques with the figure. First- his legs aren't articulated that well at all. Secondly, his ankles want to give out under the weight of the figure.

The light up eyes are a great feature....

Got to open some new figures....

Predators Nolan....
Wasn't going to get him, but found a great deal and bit. Glad I did- very cool figure.

Medicom Jack Sparrow- Again a good deal that I couldn't pass on. I'm happy with him, but would love to see the Hot Toys version in person to know if I picked up the better version.

Got my Hot Toys Joe Colton today. Didn't get to gear him up, but here's a look....

[URL=http://s1069.photobucket.com/user/keenan42/media/12%20inch%20figures%20and%20customs/jc080513002_zpsa586444e.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u468/keenan42/12%20inch%20figures%20and%20customs/jc080513002_zpsa586444e.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

YT1

NO LONGER A MEMBER
Mar 15, 2011
Wow, some serious $ in that pic. What do you think about the Serpent Temple?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
That Hulk is amazing looking!...he's my fave Marvel character...I do have an issue with the figure though...as big as he is, his articulation is quite lacking...

YT1

NO LONGER A MEMBER
Mar 15, 2011
I go back and forth on him, I tend to think he looks too much like a toy. That is why I was curious what you thought.