StarWarsGeek custom casts

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
Yeah but every time I use the sidebar, I bitch about the fact that it only shows XX amount of posts and not everything that is new since last time I was here... do we have that 'slapping yourself in the head' emoticon?? lol

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Good question.

They do show up in "New Posts" under "Quick Links", and in "Today's Posts", though, just FYI.

"New posts" is what I use...it shows ALL the new ones since my last visit...I'm guessing the side bar only shows the threads that are non-officer...

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
Just a quick FYI - I posted two small stipulations to my sale:

All I ask is that you purchase at least $30 worth of items

-and-

Contact me here on the Fighting 1:18th via Private Message to get this deal, don't purchase them via the store.

I've already gotten 2 people that didn't read this, but please, please make sure you do. I don't think it's too much to ask, is it?

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Just a quick FYI - I posted two small stipulations to my sale:

All I ask is that you purchase at least $30 worth of items

-and-

Contact me here on the Fighting 1:18th via Private Message to get this deal, don't purchase them via the store.

I've already gotten 2 people that didn't read this, but please, please make sure you do. I don't think it's too much to ask, is it?

sweet... so we just PM you here with a list of stuff we want that equals or exceeds $30... you cut the price in half, add shipping, then you send us an invoice, we pay and in a week we get some goodies in the mail? If so, I'll be making an order after I get paid next week.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
OK, this is it - last sale of the year... and it's the best one yet!!

Everything in my store - 50% off!! All I ask is that you purchase at least $30 worth of items before the discount.

Shipping in the US is $2, outside the US is $8. Contact me here on the Fighting 1:18th via Private Message to get this deal, don't purchase them via the store. You MUST be a member here to get this deal!! This sale will run until 11:59EST on December 31st, 2013. So you only have until the end of the year to get in on this one!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!

Bump!

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
Thanks to everyone that has contacted me regarding a purchase of some items during my sale. Just an FYI to everyone - I got more orders than I expected, and people bought some parts that I haven't sold in a long time, and didn't have enough pcs on hand to cover all the sales, so I'm in the process of re-molding about 100 different pcs to get new molds to run more parts to fill all the orders. So just bare with me for a few days while I get everything sorted out, and I'll have all the orders on their way as soon as I can.

Thanks again for all the extra sales!! Happy Holidays!!

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Thanks to everyone that has contacted me regarding a purchase of some items during my sale. Just an FYI to everyone - I got more orders than I expected, and people bought some parts that I haven't sold in a long time, and didn't have enough pcs on hand to cover all the sales, so I'm in the process of re-molding about 100 different pcs to get new molds to run more parts to fill all the orders. So just bare with me for a few days while I get everything sorted out, and I'll have all the orders on their way as soon as I can.

Thanks again for all the extra sales!! Happy Holidays!!

Thankyou sir, take extra time on mine if needed, put me last. I am in no rush.

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
One last day to get in on my Year End Blowout Sale!! All cast items are $1 until midnight EST TONIGHT!! If you haven't already taken advantage of me.... errr, I mean this sale, you have another 14 hours to get to it!!

I've shipped out 99% of the orders, I still have 1 or 2 left to take care of. But I'm mostly caught up so if you ordered from me already, thank you, I hope you enjoy your items (if you've gotten them, if not you should get them soon).

http://starwarsgeek.ecrater.com

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Wish I could, wish I could.

EDIT:

SWG, I need to PM you the order, correct?

Last edited:

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
A few 'sneak peeks' of some pieces I'm working on to add to my first update of 2014.... should be available in early January.

Attachments

• MH301.jpg
    MH301.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 16
  • MH302.jpg
    MH302.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 14
  • MH303.jpg
    MH303.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 14
  • MH304.jpg
    MH304.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 14
  • MH305.jpg
    MH305.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 14
  • MH306.jpg
    MH306.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 15

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Looks like John Cena and The Big Show! . Nice to see the Toxo-Zombie, too.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They were already lower than a lot of places when it came to head sculpts.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Just don't use the Phar-more business model. They sold items for less than cost and made up for it in volume.

sgt goat

Enlisted
Mar 25, 2014
Hey SWG... just wanted to thank ye for the casts ye sent my way ..good stuffs sir !
been inundated with requests for paint jobs since posting them up.. do ye hae any more voltar heads at all?
heres some pics of the finished heads !

ta mate ..

http://https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=533765053411863&set=gm.1479476265601006&type=1