StarWarsGeek custom casts

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
I know, sorry about that. Honestly, I wasn't really ready to post them for sale yet, as I said I only have 3 - 5 pieces of each and some even less than that. I just got tired of people bitching about them not being up yet so I went ahead and put what I had for sale. I plan on keeping them around for a while so it's not like you had to order them today or miss out forever... lol

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I know, sorry about that. Honestly, I wasn't really ready to post them for sale yet, as I said I only have 3 - 5 pieces of each and some even less than that. I just got tired of people bitching about them not being up yet so I went ahead and put what I had for sale. I plan on keeping them around for a while so it's not like you had to order them today or miss out forever... lol

No worries, just bitching to hear myself bitch. :)

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Not to derail the thread or anything, but since Obi and guns have come up, I have a weapon question. I gave my boys a 30th HISS tank for Christmas, and I noticed that the assault rifle the Crimson Horseman comes with looks like a HK416, only not HALO sized. Now the questions:

1) Is that an HK416 or something else?

2) How accurate is the scale on that thing?

3) Has anyone cut that ugly grenade launcher off of that and cast it yet?

As usual, thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience.

R.

That rifle could go either way, since there's not much difference in overall look besides the updated handguards etc. I modded one with some Bravo parts to get the details better -

(this one did not get sent to SWG)

Same gun, with MGR ACOG added -

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
Anybody interested in these if I cast them? I know they are more of a Star Wars/Sci-Fi feel, but I'm pretty sure these were made by Obi-Shinobi a long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away... )

Last edited:

TR1ER

Enlisted
Aug 23, 2012
That rifle could go either way, since there's not much difference in overall look besides the updated handguards etc. I modded one with some Bravo parts to get the details better -

Same gun, with MGR ACOG added -

Obi that helmet is dope on the first guy where can we get one?

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011

To make it a 416, it's got to be flat along the triggerguard and magazine port. That's the main difference between the 416 and other AR15 lower receivers. It's also the reason there are issues between what magazines are used with it.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Got my SWG/Obi guns today. Nice work all around. Great mods by Obi, and great casts by SWG. Couple of small pieces of flash, but nothing I can't remove.

Now, if I could only get some time to put some figures together.

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
I'm NOT dead!!

I've been dealing with some sort of superbronchitis bug that won't leave my system... 7+ weeks and 3 different meds and I'm still not at 100%... but I have some new stuff in the store. Here's some pics of some stuff that's up now, and some stuff that's coming soon (I also have some ML stuff but I know what happened the last person that posted non-1:18 stuff, lol) and I'm expecting some new items from a few forum members that will also be added to the store ASAP.

Last edited:

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
And more...

Attachments

• HEL022A.jpg
    HEL022A.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 6
  • MH197A.jpg
    MH197A.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 5
  • MH196A.jpg
    MH196A.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 7
  • MH195.jpg
    MH195.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 5
  • HEL021B.jpg
    HEL021B.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 8
  • HEL020A.jpg
    HEL020A.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 8
  • HEL018A.jpg
    HEL018A.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 9
  • HEL015A.jpg
    HEL015A.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 5
  • HEL014D.jpg
    HEL014D.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 4
  • HEL004C.jpg
    HEL004C.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 7

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
And some more pics of some more molds that I just pulled casts from... including my first ever 'mods and 'exclusive' pieces lol

Attachments

• DSC07726.jpg
    DSC07726.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC07728.jpg
    DSC07728.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC07730.jpg
    DSC07730.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC07731.jpg
    DSC07731.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 32

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
As I told the other person on the forum earlier today, I have no problems dealing with people on forums that live outside the US for shipments, I just don't allow it to people I don't "know" via my website or eBay. Feel free to hit me up with a PM if you want to order some stuff.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
As I told the other person on the forum earlier today, I have no problems dealing with people on forums that live outside the US for shipments, I just don't allow it to people I don't "know" via my website or eBay. Feel free to hit me up with a PM if you want to order some stuff.

Sweet! I'll have a look through your website on the weekend.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I'm NOT dead!!

I've been dealing with some sort of superbronchitis bug that won't leave my system... 7+ weeks and 3 different meds and I'm still not at 100%... but I have some new stuff in the store. Here's some pics of some stuff that's up now, and some stuff that's coming soon (I also have some ML stuff but I know what happened the last person that posted non-1:18 stuff, lol) and I'm expecting some new items from a few forum members that will also be added to the store ASAP.

You casters and your health issues...sheesh.

Welcome back and some great new scuplts there man.