• Total voters

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
*kazoo limply sounds*

Well, we're still here! What a year.. Things certainly didn't go as planned for the hobby, but we soldier on!

Over?! What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Pretty much every member of the staff is either going through, or has recently gone through some sort of life changing event, so bear with us as we all try to figure out where the site is going moving forwards. I blame The Curse, but perhaps it's just life finally catching up with us manchildren.

This site is completely paid for by the staff, and from donations by our members.

These are the benefits you get for becoming an Officer (Besides the warm fuzzy feeling inside!):

+ Our undying love and admiration for helping us be the last, best place to BS without BS![/B]
+ Exclusive Officer Club rank badge
+ Additional Private Message Space from 100 -> 250
+ Additional file hosting space from 30M to 100M
+ Unique color for username
+ Access to the Officer's Club Exclusive Forum
+ Access to the Officer's Club Exclusive PX Trading Post
+ And (hopefully) more...

As of right now, all the perks will be year-to-year donation dependent, so they will last until your subscription runs out.

The price is $15 for the 2015-2016 year.

If you're interested in donating, please send me a PM through the site. Please do not use the form through the website, unless you'd really like to pay $350, then by all means, go ahead.

--------------------

The donation period is from July 1st, 2015 through September 1st, 2015.

A huge thank you everyone who helps out!

** ALSO NOTE ** all existing Officer Club memberships will expire on July 1st of each year unless renewed, regardless of when you signed up.

** ALSO ALSO NOTE ** We've put the Tier 2 memberships on hold for this year, but existing logos will remain up on the site until further notice. Contact me directly if you have any questions.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Wanted to vote for myself, but that just didn't seem right. So I voted staff because "staff". :D

Anyway, I'm in, of course. KT? It's cheaper this year...*raised eyebrow*

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Wanted to vote for myself, but that just didn't seem right. So I voted staff because "staff". :D

Anyway, I'm in, of course. KT? It's cheaper this year...*raised eyebrow*

I was gonna ask about that too, although I suspect because no "gift with pledge of support".

Hope the site soldiers on. I'm in for $15, more if need be.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Sorry for the misunderstanding...my "*raised eyebrow*" was directed at KT as more of a "c'mon...you know you want to." :D

joesilver

PMC on demand!!!!!!
Jun 3, 2011
Portugal
i voted Eddie because he promise me to send his custom Popeye!!! also he is the only one with an emoticom!!!!! also count me in

:eddieism:

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Damn it! Derek! I knew I forgot someone. I was trying to think.. but that's become harder lately.

Thanks everyone :D The site will live another year! (Crushes notwithstanding)

Hopefully at some point this week I'm going to get time to get a real nice, long winded post up about all the nonsense that's been going on.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Oh yeah! Damn it. Why am I forgetting about all these RIP allstars?

Cap.. something.. he had a different name at Hisstank and went back there I think.

I was a dick for not posting about his dead dog though.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Oh yeah! Damn it. Why am I forgetting about all these RIP allstars?

Cap.. something.. he had a different name at Hisstank and went back there I think.

I was a dick for not posting about his dead dog though.

Saboteur or something like that on HT?

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
What, I don't even keep my inactive stars? Boo!

Stars are only for Officers, peon! :)

I'll have to work with Beeavision to see about maybe coming up with some sort of prior donation thing, but I am not sure how the system would handle it.

Also need to figure out a fancy new logo for our Officer VI's! Need MOHR stars.

i don't care much for them either...stinky

Yes! And messy and slobbery and.. oh don't get me going. Haha.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Good thing I am officer 4 life cause I don't have a friggin dime to spare right now. >_<

Real life is killing my hobby time. Haha

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Stars are only for Officers, peon! :)

I'll have to work with Beeavision to see about maybe coming up with some sort of prior donation thing, but I am not sure how the system would handle it.

I must be going mad - I always thought that the silver stars were prior donations and the gold one was if you were current. (Thus explaining why lots of former officers still had banks of stars)