Tofujesse Castings: Announcements & Discussion

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Not the vintage one. I am working on all those vehicle parts and just waiting for some supplies to do the canopies. I have the Tomahawk, New Skystriker, and A Ret Hisstank canopy that I will be doing.

What would be cool would be a Septic Tank canopy to replace all the 'glass' canopies on the version 1 HISS. Though I don't know if anybody but me wants to do this.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
What would be cool would be a Septic Tank canopy to replace all the 'glass' canopies on the version 1 HISS. Though I don't know if anybody but me wants to do this.

The concept of an armored vehicle having glass (ballistic or otherwise) "protecting" the driver is not protection at all is pretty much lost on most Joe collectors.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I think he will be ok. They gave him a shot for the pain and taking him to x-ray. He was playing on the monkey bars at school and fell off somehow. I did ask the Dr if is was broken if I could put the cast on.

Last edited:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Monkey bars 2, kids 0.

My son fell off a set on Friday and got three stitches to the chin.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Monkey bars never broke my arm, but a set did ring my bell when I was running through the playground and not watching where I was going.

A tree and a bike conspired to break my arm.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I think he will be ok. They gave him a shot for the pain and taking him to x-ray. He was playing on the monkey bars at school and fell off somehow. I did ask the Dr if is was broken if I could put the cast on.

Hope your boy is doing ok! I never had a cast...but being that you are a professional caster - you should be able to take care of it no problem. :thumbsup:

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Just occurred to me - have you ever thought about casting the blank stands that come with the DG figures, so customizers have them without names?

The fact that the logos are on them might present a problem, of course. Maybe some kind of generic modded one?

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
So all done in the ER. They couldn't get a good angle X-ray and his elbow is really swollen. The Dr couldn't tell if it wasn't broke or not so they splinted it and we have to take him back in 7 days so they can get a better X-ray. Not sure but I think I should take him to his regular Dr.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Just occurred to me - have you ever thought about casting the blank stands that come with the DG figures, so customizers have them without names?

The fact that the logos are on them might present a problem, of course. Maybe some kind of generic modded one?

I already make them I just don't post them in the site. I make them in black, red, and od green

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
So all done in the ER. They couldn't get a good angle X-ray and his elbow is really swollen. The Dr couldn't tell if it wasn't broke or not so they splinted it and we have to take him back in 7 days so they can get a better X-ray. Not sure but I think I should take him to his regular Dr.

It's always a good idea to bring a child to the primary after an ED visit. I'm surprised they didn't recommend that themselves.

Also, depending on the hospital, there might be another senior radiologist reviewing the images tomorrow morning, so you might get a definitive answer sooner.

Good luck. Hope everything turns out well. How old is your son?

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Thanks man. I think he's gonna be ok.

It's always a good idea to bring a child to the primary after an ED visit. I'm surprised they didn't recommend that themselves.

Also, depending on the hospital, there might be another senior radiologist reviewing the images tomorrow morning, so you might get a definitive answer sooner.

Good luck. Hope everything turns out well. How old is your son?

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Hope your boy is OK, Jesse.

I fell off some monkey bars when I was about 7 or 8. The back of my head took a solid knock. I may have had a concussion, but I don't really remember much about it (it happened 30 years ago).

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Hope your boy is OK, Jesse.

I fell off some monkey bars when I was about 7 or 8. The back of my head took a solid knock. I may have had a concussion, but I don't really remember much about it (it happened 30 years ago).

Thanks man, yeah he will be fine. I was checked by some monkey bars when I was 8 also. Took some stitches to the eyebrow.

I read in the Q&A you were gonna do a mog dio. If you need ref pics I have tons and my unit deployed because of what happened to Rangers on Oct 3rd

Last edited:

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
I read in the Q&A you were gonna do a mog dio. If you need ref pics I have tons and my unit deployed because of what happened to Rangers on Oct 3rd

That would be crazy awesome.
I know you're a busy man, but I was mainly after pics of streets, architecture/building styles, maybe uniforms and vehicles.

Thanks in advance. :D :thumbsup:

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
That would be crazy awesome.
I know you're a busy man, but I was mainly after pics of streets, architecture/building styles, maybe uniforms and vehicles.

Thanks in advance. :D :thumbsup:

Yeah Ill dig them out and hit you up when I can send them.

Dark Horse

Ultimate Z-list celebrity
Here's a pic of Jesse's ZV cannisters aside Hasbro ones.

Hasbro versions on the left, Jesse's on the right -

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Jesse, I sent you a small package of parts. I know I would like a bunch of castings from those, and I'm sure they would be pretty popular. The two helmets and soft cap fit 30th Cobra Troopers perfectly and look a lot better than the helmet that comes with the figure. The officer cap doesn't fit the 30th Trooper too well as it's a bit small but it fits plenty of other heads.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Those were some of the fisrt things I posted. Now I see what you guys can do with my casts, your guys work is phenomenal. Sometimes I can't even tell its my casts.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
When you absolutely, positively have to overcompensate for your micropenis, accept no substitutes!