Tofujesse Castings: Announcements & Discussion

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Can someone get that head and sculpt a hair piece? Due to the MU bucks, a Conan custom would be rather simple.

Oh, I'm sooo replacing the head on my Conan. Although, I didn't think it was a bad head to begin with... just not a true Ah-nold head.

I'm sure I'll have to sculpt something though.

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Before I send TJ a pm, I thought I'd ask here first, does anyone know how to get in contact with him with regards to an order estimate as it doesn't seem to work on the website. Apologies if it's been mentioned in a previous post but I can't be reading 258 pages to find out the answer, I've toys to play with.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Before I send TJ a pm, I thought I'd ask here first, does anyone know how to get in contact with him with regards to an order estimate as it doesn't seem to work on the website. Apologies if it's been mentioned in a previous post but I can't be reading 258 pages to find out the answer, I've toys to play with.

PM him on Facebook or email him - his email is readily available. :)

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA

Yeh hit me up on FB or email me directly at tofujesse@gmail.com.
Sorry guys I've been away for a few days, helping someone fix their car.

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net