Tofujesse in the hospital

Captain Charisma

The Cult Of Personality
Aug 8, 2012
California
TR1ER, thanks for posting that. Man, that first response makes me kind of glad I can't remember my password to HT. I might have had to say something that violates the rules. :D

The up-side to this, if there is one, is that TJ has had persistant medical problems for a few years, and they couldn't figure out the cause. It sucks that this happened, but maybe now that the doctors know what the cause is, they can work on getting him better. For one thing, he isn't going to be able to take food/drink for at least a month, so the pure IV diet should get him down to his fighting weight! Hopefully we'll get a leaner, meaner TJ out of all of this.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
oh yeah I had that as a kid. Got a nasty scar from it. He'll bee fine, but hope he has a smooth recovery.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Well. Sometimes people type replies to the first post they see and don't see the latest post. Out of context, it can seem insensitive.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
You talking about the post from HT? It was the first and only reply to the original post at the time. :)

I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt, not for their sake but for the sake of my blood pressure. I just assumed Trier's post put the thread on the front page's sidebar and when someone clicks on it, it sends them to the first page.

It's the main reason I stopped posting on my 3D thread because I got sick of answering the same damn questions over and over again. People were sending quick replies without venturing into the thread.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Well guys thanks for the kind words. Well looks like pancreaitis. There have been some complications. Gotta say this in the most painfully thing ive been through. I'd put more details but I'm really tired looks like I'll be in here for a few weeks. I get to have a feeding tube inserted tomorrow.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
If anyone here posts on HT can you let people know ordes are going out but they can't respond to emails

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

BTW this is one helluva way to get caught up on your orders :p

Last edited:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
So Jesse's the one learning the catch up habits from him...interesting.

What's next bad customer service and screwed up orders? :p

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I was trying...figured he had to be reading something while they pump liquid meat and potatoes into his tube.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Just remember, if the pain gets too bad, close your eyes and think of this.

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
That's a bummer, Tofu. Pancreatitis is incredibly painful.

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
That's a bummer, Tofu. Pancreatitis is incredibly painful.

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

Thanks guys.

I can't describe how fing painful this is but I would rather get a giant rod stuck up my penis..I have been here a week and looks like I am starting to get better. I actual got some sleep last night and the let me have clear diet starting with dinner last night. Who would of thought I could get full on 4 oz of beef broth and jello.

Dark Horse

Ultimate Z-list celebrity
Thanks guys.

I can't describe how fing painful this is but I would rather get a giant rod stuck up my penis..I have been here a week and looks like I am starting to get better. I actual got some sleep last night and the let me have clear diet starting with dinner last night. Who would of thought I could get full on 4 oz of beef broth and jello.

That's good news mate, beef is nice nom nom.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ouch, TJ, I just saw this. Sorry to hear. It's gotta hurt real bad if your comparing to a metal rod up the shaft.

Get well soon!