Tofujesse in the hospital

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I think that's your computer screen man.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I see I'm not the only Southpark fan here...I loved that Korn episode by the way...was that the episode with the "line ride"?

W.O. leroy

Enlisted
Jul 21, 2011
Australia
Get well soon Jesse. I got my order a couple of days ago and painted up the warthog I got from you.

Attachments

• DSCF4634.jpg
    DSCF4634.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF4638.jpg
    DSCF4638.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 12

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Hey guys.....well after a week in the hospital then said I was well enough to finish recovery from home. So I am home now. Hope to be back to normal health wise in a week or so.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
It is very nice to be home. I'm not a medical person but I was really sick apparently.
This is what I had Acute pancreatitis my liver wasn't working right and and infection in my lungs from infection in my pancreas. When I was admitted my temp was 107 and my O2 levels were below 70, my white blood cell count was 28 which is bad I guess.
The doctors had told my family on Saturday night that I might not make it, i was wondering wy my familiy was there almost everyday just crying. I had no idea what was going on no one told me till today. I remember captain Carisma coming by when I was in ICU to say hi.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Hey guys.....well after a week in the hospital then said I was well enough to finish recovery from home. So I am home now. Hope to be back to normal health wise in a week or so.

Great news, man!! Glad you are feeling better!!!!

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Holy crap, that's pretty damn serious.

On a positive note, you probably lost enough weight through the ordeal that you can gorge yourself over the holidays and not feel guilty ;)

I did lose quite a bit of weight buck sucks cause I really have to be careful of what I eat now or it might happen again. They say it got infected cause of my triglycerides which is part of your cholesterol. Normal range is less than 150 and mine two years ago was 1700 which I managed to get down to 800 a few months ago, guess I wasn't fast enough.

Last edited:

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
Holy shit, man. You were really sick.
Can't tell you how happy we are to see you back home and getting better.
Take good care of yourself and take it easy for a while.

PFunk

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
Damn, Jesse. You were not well. Do what the docs say and get the number of a good dietician. Take care, man, and don't strain yourself too much, that'll mess up your healing.

Keep us posted, 'kay?

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Thanks guys....I think I'm ok enough to slowly start getting back
To into casting. Get the new site up and running. Thanks to all my family and friends that came to help get all those orders out. I believe they have 45 left to go out so if you waiting you should have it very soon. I had roughly 175-225 or orders to go when I got sick so they busted thier butts for me.

Last edited: