Tofujesse in the hospital

Captain Charisma

The Cult Of Personality
Aug 8, 2012
California
Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you guys know that TJ has been in the VA hospital since Saturday with what looks like pancreaitis. There have been some complications related to it, and it looks like he may be in the rest of the week.

I'll keep you posted as I get updates.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I spoke with him late last week and he was complaining of a side ache and was heading to get an MRI...

Prayers for you, Jesse!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Send him all our love :D

Captain Charisma

The Cult Of Personality
Aug 8, 2012
California
Okay, Just visited TJ in the hospital... He's looking pretty rough. The doctors say they need to operate on his pancreas, but have to wait for the inflammation to subside, which may take several days. He was dehydrated, so they gave him two IV's, which then made it hard for him to breathe because it started filling his lungs with fluid. All in all he's pretty out of it, and they're saying that conservatively he'll be in here for a few weeks.

Can someone let the guys over at HT know so they don't go apeshit? Orders are still going out, TJ has a few helpers, but stuff might obviously back up a bit with him laid up for the time being.

TR1ER

Enlisted
Aug 23, 2012
Okay, Just visited TJ in the hospital... He's looking pretty rough. The doctors say they need to operate on his pancreas, but have to wait for the inflammation to subside, which may take several days. He was dehydrated, so they gave him two IV's, which then made it hard for him to breathe because it started filling his lungs with fluid. All in all he's pretty out of it, and they're saying that conservatively he'll be in here for a few weeks.

Can someone let the guys over at HT know so they don't go apeshit? Orders are still going out, TJ has a few helpers, but stuff might obviously back up a bit with him laid up for the time being.

Was in contact with TJ via text and posted this over at HT. Cap I also pasted this info that you wrote as well so that every one knows whats up.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I'm chatted with him a bit. Sounds pretty bad. I'm not a religious man at all but hopefully whatever higher power that might be around is looking out for him.

TR1ER

Enlisted
Aug 23, 2012
LOL. FIRST FUCKING RESPONSE to TR1ER was someone bitching and ranting. I wish I could've seen it before the edit. Holy hell, does anyone have any decency anymore? It's toys, people.

http://www.hisstank.com/forum/general-discussion/284642-tofujesse-hospital.html#post4053912

LOL nah man all he that guy said was shitty man. I still have the email before the edit and warning. but the best one was some one asking do I do request? Really I just posted about TJ in the hospital and this guy wants parts made?:wtf:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Which brings me to my next point, don't cast parts. Or do coke.

Last edited: