Joe Con 2012

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Oh boys:
Single carded Retaliation Mouse (or is it another Flint, can't tell from an angle)

I believe that's parachute Flint. And I freakin' love those legs. Mouse from the 3 pack looks good too for parts, especially the helmet.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I completely understand that. By cuffed look, I mean rolled up because you're a 34 wearing a 38. If it wasn't for the fact I wanted accuracy with my MSF soldier I would have tucked his pants. The story they were in was the jungles of Costa Rica after all, lots of creepy crawlies there but everyone was running around with their pant legs dragging.

Perhaps I'm not understanding what you're talking about. Pic of the MSFer?

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I believe that's parachute Flint. And I freakin' love those legs. Mouse from the 3 pack looks good too for parts, especially the helmet.

Yup! That's Flint. GJ's is reporting that Hasbro took him off the floor quickly after the photos were taken. he wasn't suppose to be shown.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Perhaps I'm not understanding what you're talking about. Pic of the MSFer?

The figure in my sig is of a MSF soldier which is a group founded by Boss in the Metal Gear series. All of the characters you use in the game are sneaking around jungles untucked.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I don't really think that's a spoiler. I think we could reasonably expect Jinx, SE and Blind Master in pitched combat with Red Ninjas.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Ssuuuurreeee....wasn't supposed to be on the floor.

"Oh, however did that figure we didn't want to show get there? We better take that off the floor now that pictures have been taken. Nothing to see here folks. *wink, wink*"

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Ssuuuurreeee....wasn't supposed to be on the floor.

"Oh, however did that figure we didn't want to show get there? We better take that off the floor now that pictures have been taken. Nothing to see here folks. *wink, wink*"

If you remember they did the same thing with Flint when they showed off the "ultimate target battleset" a few years back. They showed a Tan Flint that was going to be in that... a few photo's were taken... they pulled him off... never seen the fig again.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I watched a few minutes of RoC and realized there is no logical way of accepting shifting loyalties like this. I hated it in the comic, and I hate it now.

your preaching to the choir bro. I absolutely hate SS as a Joe. That ranks right up there with BF2000, neon figs, Cobra La, and every other shitty thing about Joe.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Also, yes, there was apparently a Roadblock and Flint put out on display that were not supposed to be there. They were quickly removed, but images have cropped up already. I am looking into seeing if it’s okay if I post those. If so, they will go up as well.

Quote from Justin on GJ's^^

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
your preaching to the choir bro. I absolutely hate SS as a Joe. That ranks right up there with BF2000, neon figs, Cobra La, and every other shitty thing about Joe.

He killed a guy because the Baroness, this guy's wife, kissed him.
I'll accept baby face SS not killing the Hard Master but he's still cold blooded.

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
To Hell with the Stormshadow "side jumping". I like him as a cold blooded assassin. Who has a hatred for Snake Eyes due to the fact that SE was one of his targets who survived the assassination attempt. That's just me though.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Thanks. You mean the rolled up pants Duke? That seems to be proper military fashion. Are those JNCO's he's wearing? I'd hate to see playa' have to tuck his pants in his boot.

Don't hate the playa'!

Iceberg is gonna be the 2013 "free" figure from the club

Muh. Ther. Fuc. Ker.

Im sick sick sick of the ARAH homages being a PITA to get...ERRRRR....

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
To Hell with the Stormshadow "side jumping". I like him as a cold blooded assassin. Who has a hatred for Snake Eyes due to the fact that SE was one of his targets who survived the assassination attempt. That's just me though.

I do too. Honestly though, I like the marvel SS. He can be a "good guy" but when he joined GI JOE, fuck that!

I like his joining Cobra to find the real killer blah blah but SE needs him to be a Cobra. It's too boring when they are on the same side.

birddog

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 23, 2011
Here's a picture of the Roadblock I took. Not the best but you can see what he looks like.

Tattoo and all. Good looking figure. Lot of heart breaking non releases shown.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Here's a picture of the Roadblock I took. Not the best but you can see what he looks like.

Did they give him a m1919 or is there a M2 with a full barrel jacket?

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011

NICE!

looks like he doesn't have the ninja tat too!

birddog

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 23, 2011
Wish I had been prepared to take more pictures. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time to get a shot of the new Roadblock figure. The only other decent picture I took was the one below:

I'll be bettered prepared for photos next time.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
At work all day, So very behind in news. In all the pics i saw, I havent seen anything of or about the DG figures. Has anything been said about them. I half expected to at least see the 2nd wave there.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
At work all day, So very behind in news. In all the pics i saw, I havent seen anything of or about the DG figures. Has anything been said about them. I half expected to at least see the 2nd wave there.

Hasbro said in their panel that they are disappointed that the DG figs aren't readily available yet in stores (as if they thought they sent enough out) and are looking into it (possibly looking at other retailers). They also said no repaints would ship until the first ones are more available.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011

Single closest movie accurate figure I've seen. After seeing what the first wave was and what Hasbro has planned, it appears to me that they pulled a bunch of shit out that they hadn't made public yet and slapped a few movie heads on there and called it Wave 1. All of the stuff they showed today looks way better than the Rene-lute Zartan, not even remotely movie accurate Duke, and even the Cobra Trooper...again a bunch of figs that they had before the movie line characters were developed.

Last edited:

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
They've already established a Zombie comic book around GI Joe. This could have worked as a 7 pack.
Wasn't Renegades season 2 going to have the Zombies too?
Oh hell yes! Micro Force, I want to pay for something that was given away free back in the 80's. Quit with action battlers, role play, water pistols, ninja masks, and make shit that will sell! Fuck, how hard is that?
or the gumball machines!!! Actually kids do like the role play stuff.
Did they wind up losing their own product? Is their warehouse like the one at the end of Raiders? Are they that retarded?
*POINTS AT THE CONCEPT VAULT* YES!!! :proposetoast:
I'm a little disappointed that after 27 years, Hasbro still has not improved CG's hollowed-out backpack. It looked odd in 1985, and it looks terrible in 2012.
All the new backpacks are hollowed out in the back(except lowlight's). It is to save money. I guess they didn't save enough money doing that. :rolleyes:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Did they give him a m1919 or is there a M2 with a full barrel jacket?

That's an M2. He relieves it from one of those Ripsaw H.I.S.S.-things. Pure wank material for those fans stuck in '80s fantasy land.

I'm the only motherfucker with the swagger to give Rockblock a M1919. Just got to find one.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That Flint or Mouse fig looks awesome. Why did they pull it?

xxxx

Artist.In.Residence.
Apr 13, 2011
england
just seen the pics for the cobra night landing raft with cobra eel...superb,i'll be picking a couple of these up!

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011