[Contest] Custom Games

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
...Shit, you did not even take time to make a bio for your figure that lost.. .

And that is THE main reason I didn't vote for him...is it a cosplayer?...I don't know...what makes a samurai Fett or Vader different than the regular versions?...again, I don't know...I've been very vocal about basing my votes on the "what if" factor, but if I don't know what the "what if" of one of the entrants is, how can I know how that figure would fare?

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
And that is THE main reason I didn't vote for him...is it a cosplayer?...I don't know...what makes a samurai Fett or Vader different than the regular versions?...again, I don't know...I've been very vocal about basing my votes on the "what if" factor, but if I don't know what the "what if" of one of the entrants is, how can I know how that figure would fare?

You know something's not right when the King of tl;dr is preaching about common sense, logic, and actually reading to learn about the character.

;)

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Wow allot of drama over a loss that happened due to the rules not being read. No bio equals fewer votes it was just simply that simple. I mean we didn't know if this was actually supposed to be Vader as a Samurai force powers and all (in which case he'd probably have won), or a Samurai w/ a Darth Vader face mask (so no powers, in which case against a mech he's toast). I assumed the second since there was no image of him using force powers, or having a light sabre, or anything Star Wars powers related.

I wish I'd of entered my Star Trek Iron Man. I wonder how he'd of fared.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Wow- coulda saved myself a couple of bucks and read this instead of going to the movies this afternoon. No Jennifer Lawrence in spandex or low cut dresses but just as much drama.

CrotchKnockerX

Cobra Tinkerer
Sep 7, 2013
Jacksonville Florida USA
I knew I'd find the cry baby thread if I look hard enough. I know I'm gonna need a shoulder soon.
I guess I'll share...
I can see how contestants can be pissed when they loose but you had to know going in, just by how...

1 there's now way to control the votes (like getting alot of friends to register and vote for yours)

2 Entries voting just by who they don't want to face in a future match ( I notice 26-30 entries and most fights have a total of 30 to 40 votes, some more or less. that leads me to think contestants are the major voters.

3 the fucking human factor!

anyway I know when I loose, Its gonna sting but when I loose I know I won because....
THE BEST CUSTOM IN THIS GAME IS AT MY HOUSE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS
AND I LOVE THAT PRIZE (my custom) BITCHES!

Last edited:

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
What did I miss? :D

My son's 4th grade Basketball team went up against the best team in the region, got their asses handed to them the first quarter, then manned up, played their hearts out, but in the end, the better team won by 4 points and then my son's team's was over by the opposing team and was thanking the better team and telling them how well they did and that they were awesome.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I will probably not vote on any round 2 matches until very close to the end. I am going to wait to see if any trash talk is done first in any manner. I really enjoyed round 1 comics people did.