The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
my walmart had some LEGO on sale so I picked up Batcave $45, Castle Dragon mountain $35, Republic gunship $70, Lone Ranger Silver Mine $35 and Batman: Riddler chase $25.

I get surgery tomorrow so the wife can't be upset with me as it's my sympathy present to myself. :D

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
found the zombie sets finally and promptly put them back on the shelf. no articulation on them except the head. how can the same people that make the CoD articulated military figures NOT put articulation ob figures from the same series. At the pricepoint these are, there should definitely be more articulation.

#disappointed #sad #hashtagsarepointlessherebutfun

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Per the TF boards:

With Toy Fair 2014 fast approaching, we have received a tip about the fate of the Transformers Kre-O line. According to the information which we have received, the Transformers Kre-O series is currently on hiatus, pending a relaunch as a Toys R Us exclusive, and it is not clear whether the final remaining items will see a release.

We may learn more at Toy Fair 2014 - but for now, you heard it here first. Kre-O is on hiatus but may come back as a Toys R Us exclusive.​

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/kre-o-42/transformers-kre-o-release-update-179285/

Not surprised, as it seemed they sold only mediocre at best and often ended up on clearance, but I really love the little Kreons. I couldn't care less about the actual building sets, but I really like the little guys.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
Went shopping tonight and bought all 12 of the DnD Kre_o blind packs as well as 6 of the special sets (Drizzt!) a couple of the new star wars troop sets (death star gunners, royal guards, and kashyyk Troopers) Batman and Penguin set, Transformer Kre-O customizer sets.

They had the new WWII Call of Duty sets but I was already over my daily limit so I have to wait until a later date.

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
They'll be revelling stuff via blogs all this week.

Left side middle: DIDACT (Next to Cortana)
Left Side Middle, just under Didact: NMPD Cyclops
CENTER: Remote Controlled Mantis!!!
Top Left: Broadsword!
Bottom right corner: NMPD car
Right side middle: New Elephant.

First look at the new figure type.

Glulp

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
It's funny. When I buy kre-o's, I'm 90% interested in the little guys and about 10% in the actual building sets. With these CoD sets, I really like the little environment pieces and some of the larger vehicles, but I couldn't care less about the multitude of army men, zombies, or other useless people. Some of those small sets look cool, but none of them look $12-$15 cool. 42 sand-colored bricks should be about $2.50, but they won't be.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Love all those COD sets and all the new KREO sets. 1:18 may take a back seat to bricks again...

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
I really like that APC set (it's an armoured car, but that's what it's sold as).

Looks a lot like a Panhard AML, and I like it when companies make non-Amercian vehicles.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
So what are you planning with all these duplicate sets? Were they giving them away? I don't think I've ever bought multiples of a lego set, other than some Joe Kreo sets just to get the kreons. That looks like two grand worth of plastic bricks... Don't get me wrong, more power to you, but wtf are you gonna do with a half-a-dozen rancor playsets?!

Somewhere in St Louis, cops are searching for the infamous "Lego Bandits", robbing WMs wearing bright yellow ski masks with smiley faces drawn on them... ;)

1337W422102

I come from the Net.
So what are you planning with all these duplicate sets? Were they giving them away? I don't think I've ever bought multiples of a lego set, other than some Joe Kreo sets just to get the kreons. That looks like two grand worth of plastic bricks... Don't get me wrong, more power to you, but wtf are you gonna do with a half-a-dozen rancor playsets?!

BUILD.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
We piece them out, selling duplicate figs, maybe some parts or sell whole sets.

My walmart had a shitload of lego on clearance. we proposed to the manager that we would buy $2k worth of lego if they give us a deal. They granted a $500 off total purchase at that offer. So we promptly bought them out. It was the only walmart that had enough lego stuff to make such and offer.