GI JOE Super Wave 3 pre-orders up

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Supposed to be this month. I think we can say at best mid-September, if not later.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I got a shipping notice from Dorkside.

I had made two orders. One with a guest account, and one with an actual account. The ship notice I got was from the actual account. I hope the guest account shipped too as it's a much larger order.

lotusblack80

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2013
Colorado
I got a shipping notice from Dorkside.

I had made two orders. One with a guest account, and one with an actual account. The ship notice I got was from the actual account. I hope the guest account shipped too as it's a much larger order.

Yay, mine is still awaiting fulfillment

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I had sent an email asking about the guest order. I got a reply from Eddie saying it looks like everything was shipped together. Should have them by the 27th.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I'd like five of the night vipers, but that's a long shot at getting them for 9.99.

Maybe they will keep putting up more orders the way people keep ordering them.

Hellion42

Meat Shield
May 1, 2013
Side 7
I'd like Budo a lot more if I didn't feel a need to fill in his missing paint apps.

Actually, that sums up my feelings on several of these figures.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I dare say this Flint is the best figure I have ever owned. Can't wait to see a Duke in person.

If he didn't have that goddamn modified collar of the Shock Trooper buck, with the silly neck wrap and new neck peg glued in, I'd be willing to agree with you.

I haven't gotten Flint in-hand yet, but it's the same torso as Mouse and I hate that about him. It's what keeps me from liking Mouse anymore than I do.

I wish he'd gotten the original ST buck torso like the Duke got. :(

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Mondays going to be a great haul day

Case from Kokomo, 9 Dukes and 5 Kwinns from Dorkside, and three Combat Cruisers from Target online clearance that I'm going to paint up for customs.

Can't wait.

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
got 2 more CCNs and a second Data Viper from DST today. Their shipping time was amazing. 2 days and they were here. I love the CCN but I think I am having a affair with the Data Viper.

lotusblack80

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2013
Colorado
got 2 more CCNs and a second Data Viper from DST today. Their shipping time was amazing. 2 days and they were here. I love the CCN but I think I am having a affair with the Data Viper.

Oh Gosh !! Why do I keep on coming in this room to torture myself

Last edited:

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I should have my first wave of orders on Tuesday.

When ever HTS ships will be the second.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Ugh. If they'd just gotten my order in a few days earlier! I would've felt okay shipping it and receiving it before leaving town. :(

I assume I'll ship my BBTS POL sometime around the 10th of September... That way, they'll get their shit together and ship my stuff by the 20-something'th when I'm back in town. Maybe a few more of my items will be in by then.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011

I am trading with MW for a couple Data Vipers. I have been waiting for those figures since they were first shown. Not sure how useful they will be but I will figure something for them either way.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Picked up 3 Combat Ninjas and a Data Viper from Kokomo Toys during COIL Con over the weekend.