GI JOE Super Wave 3 pre-orders up

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I got a pre-order from Kokomo...104.99 plus 10.55 shipping...not too shabby.

Definitely want a few Kwinn figures for fodder. A while back I pre-ordered 5 ultimate Dukes from Dorkside...figured they would be hard to come by and they are great for customs.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It should be a .30 cal, but fuck giving him the right gun, apparently.

I'll need to get a Kwinn. I'm Selous Scouting that motherfucker.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
It should be a .30 cal, but fuck giving him the right gun, apparently.

I'll need to get a Kwinn. I'm Selous Scouting that motherfucker.

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
I want five of the cobra combat ninja but the pre-order is sold out on bbts. I might have to wait for general release especially as I don't have a need for all of the figures in the complete pack but want all the figures (id want 2flint, 2RB, 2FF, 2Kwinn, 5Cobra combat & 5-10 dukes) at the same time.

Hellion42

Meat Shield
May 1, 2013
Side 7
I grabbed a case from BBTS. I've got so much other stuff coming in in the next few months, it should barely add a dent to the PoL shipping.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Love the ST buck, but I too am bored with those knees.

Still, I'll hoard him, and repaint them when I settle on some scheme I like. The second head is gonna be great for the team sharpshooter.

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
I get where you're coming from but I like a small group of Cobra. I dont like the blue on the Cobra para troopers but still had to pick up 5-7 lol

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah, I think when I first saw them today, Duke was $9.99, the Combat Ninja was $10.99. Now it's $14.99 for all the popular figures!

Though it's making the unpopular ones like FF, Flint and Roadblock nosedive in price!

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Hopefully with all the advance notice about this wave, they hopefully make plenty to ship to stores and keep in stock (and for filler waves).

If we start to see these figures (Other than Budo and Kwinn) pegwarming, we know the brand is dead!

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
ordered a couple cases. actually looking for multiples of CC and SS and there helicopter packs as well as Budo to use as fodder if anyone wants to trade theirs that they don't want for the crimson guard duke roadblock firefly mouse let me know

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
ordered a couple cases. actually looking for multiples of CC and SS and there helicopter packs as well as Budo to use as fodder if anyone wants to trade theirs that they don't want for the crimson guard duke roadblock firefly mouse let me know

I'm sure we'll have a bunch of people swapping once these get shipped.

It's really nice that the wave has a good mix of things that appeal to different collectors. You have the Cobra Army builders (Crimson Guard, Data-Viper, Combat Ninja), Joe Army Builders (Duke, Flint, Roadblock kinda), Ninja lovers (Budo, SE, SS) and ARAHfags (Cobra Commander, Kwinn) and then there is also Firefly, cause, well just cause.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD

I will likely have an extra of both CC and SS (not yours, Medd!) if you wanna trade for Duke or Roadblock.

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
I shall be expecting an email within a week or so from my local crack dealer for ordering these, one case or two?

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Man, fuck all of youse with hundreds to spend on little plastic men.

I'm jealous and I hate all of you.

:D!

I've backed way off buying these damn things...I had a pile of loot when the PoC and 30th figs were coming in that went almost 8 months before I decided to ship it...almost $700 worth of figs showed up in a big ass box. And I knew I had a problem.

I am buying one case of these, a few extra Dukes and a couple extra of Kwinn and that's it for me. I don't even really want the Crimson Guard so he'll be up for trade.